2021 Adopt-a-Bill

Trentwannabe

With just under a week until the beginning of the Bills season and the roster set I want to get another adoption of our beloved Bills going.

This is open to any and all Bills fans. Quite simply, one at a time in a snake draft format we will pick a total of two Bills players to be "ours" for the season. You can pump them up every week or discuss what they need to do to help get a W. Or quite simply do nothing with this lol.

Who's interested?

@soflbillsfan
@Thelonebillsfan
@Maxmw22
@BillsGuy82
@Billsfaninptown
@BillSabre
@Kmart128
@bigbadbuff
@bigbadbuff23835
@Nick
@Buff Naked
@Buffalo Fan
@DER10N92
@BigMountainGoat
@Yibbyl

Apologies to anyone I forgot. If you're interested, just say so in the comments. Hopefully we can get this going by Wednesday.

I don't want to say that Josh Allen's breakout MVP caliber season in 2020 was a result of him being my adopt-a-bill.....I am also not gonna say it wasn't because of that fact. Are you willing to take that chance for 2021?

I'm in, and I hope for our sake that I get Josh Allen again....haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

I don't want to say that Josh Allen's breakout MVP caliber season in 2020 was a result of him being my adopt-a-bill.....I am also not gonna say it wasn't because of that fact. Are you willing to take that chance for 2021?

I hope you do too! LOL

50 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

Lol Maybe you can share your special abilities with a guy like Ed Oliver or Tremaine Edmunds this year!

Perfect! We’ll start with us 6 and if any late stragglers come along I’ll add them to the end of the draft order. We’ll start with two players each and if it goes quick enough then we’ll add a 3rd round. 

I’ve randomized the order

1. @Yibbyl

2. @bigbadbuff

3. @Maxmw22

4. @Trentwannabe

5. @Kmart128

6. @Nick

Please remember To tag the person after you after you’ve made your selection.