Raiders waive LB Tanner Muse

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So sick of inability to draft man.

Worst drafting team in the NFL since the early 90's. Al went senile, Gruden is a moron at talent evaluation, Mayock just slurps whatever Gruden says, and McKenzie was a horrendous drafter outside of one class where it was one obvious pick after another. 

• Like 1

Oh wow I just woke up to this. Really bad move.

1. Shows that they didn’t have a plan for him when they drafted him. 

2. probably another Gunther pick

3. They were probably just biting their time this whole time to draft KJ Wright 

4. I had high hopes for him. He started actually looking really good SLB I thought. I will definitely eat my words on this one. 

Edited by Jeremy408

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Not saying you’re wrong but this is a move about how they don’t see him having the talent needed IMO. You don’t Give up on a player after one year that you think hes talented 

With KJ is made him expandable 

Sucks cause it’s another waisted 3rd rounder but the Raiders are replacing him with a way better player who will see the field almost every down 

Yeah this part is true. I can understand that but the problem is 2 third round pick that we just drafted a year ago are no longer on the team.

both cut before the season even started two seasons in a row. 

another thing to take into account of is that you know that Tanner muse he’s not a bad character guy so now it makes you question whenever they draft a high character guy also

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah this part is true. I can understand that but the problem is 2 third round pick that we just drafted a year ago are no longer on the team.

both cut before the season even started two seasons in a row. 

another thing to take into account of is that you know that Tanner muse he’s not a bad character guy so now it makes you question whenever they draft a high character guy also

lol...ohh their he is...tried to tell you he sucks

12 minutes ago, lester said:

lol...ohh their he is...tried to tell you he sucks

Only thing with this is him getting cut has nothing to do with what I saw from him in the niners preseason game. If you go back to the Niner Game thread, I put a tape don’t lie one hour video that has every single Defensive snap played in that game. You can see for yourself what I was talking about. Lol

Just now, NightTrainLane said:

I think people need to take into account that these LBs were all drafted or signed before Bradley came in so the evaluation and development criteria changed with a new system and staff.

Right which is what I also said about the call Paul gunther impact thing