Raiders waive LB Tanner Muse

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Because he's not good enough to play and we have better options that can help us win games now.

To be honest I could see I am get resign to the practice squad and event that either KJ Wright gets hurt is this year or we’re not able to re-sign him next year muse comes back to start at SLB. That’s another thing to think about

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

To be honest I could see I am get resign to the practice squad and event that either KJ Wright gets hurt is this year or we’re not able to re-sign him next year muse comes back to start at SLB. That’s another thing to think about

I could see him being on the practice squad but have zero faith that he's going to be a starter here. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Muse, Arnette, Ferrell, Bowden were all reaches and questionable picks at best. None of them have worked out for us, we should probably like, stop doing that.

And leatherwood. And deablo. There is no sign of stopping 

Edited by Turnobili

1 minute ago, Turnobili said:

And leatherwood. And deablo. There is no sign of stopping 

Leatherwood might have been a reach but we made up for it with the Moehrig pick in the 2nd round. But Kolton Miller was also considered a reach and worked out well. Plus aren't Teven Jenkins and Christian Darrisaw both injured? And I've read a ton of reports that Sewell was terrible in preseason. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Leatherwood might have been a reach but we made up for it with the Moehrig pick in the 2nd round. But Kolton Miller was also considered a reach and worked out well. Plus aren't Teven Jenkins and Christian Darrisaw both injured? And I've read a ton of reports that Sewell was terrible in preseason. 

Forget the reports all you need to do is go on YouTube and see how Sewells done. Doesn’t look like a right tackle to me. But hey at least the Bears Vikings and lions got good day one draft grades right?

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Forget the reports all you need to do is go on YouTube and see how Sewells done. Doesn’t look like a right tackle to me. But hey at least the Bears Vikings and lions got good day one draft grades right?

Sewell and Chase both sat out last year and struggled in the preseason, hard to take a year off at the college level and then play well in the league.