Raiders waive LB Tanner Muse

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:
6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Taking up a roster spot…

we blow $ like it’s nothing cap space isn’t a big deal until we really need someone

How many teams only keep 2 QBs? Honestly I would only carry two if it were up to me but I understand teams that carry 3. 

not sure why I quoted ronjon here lol

Edited by Geezy

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's QB2, Mariota is taking up a roster spot to not even suit up.

That’s very stupid of us then and a waste of resources/ roster space. 3 qbs with leavitt starting games last year when our dbs got hurt. Mariota been healthy since mid season last year iirc

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That’s very stupid of us then and a waste of resources/ roster space. 3 qbs with leavitt starting games last year when our dbs got hurt. Mariota been healthy since mid season last year iirc

He didn't suit up the first 11 weeks and is already hurt this year.

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He’s hurt rn? Got link?

“He’s just not ready to go, physically,” Gruden said of Mariota. “He competed against the Rams (in scrimmages), but he’s limited, we’re not calling plays for him right now with the limitation. He’s got a quad strain. We think he’s got a chance to play against the 49ers, but the way he plays, we do not want to get him out in a live situation and let him cut it loose, he’s just not ready to go. He was ready tonight on an emergency basis, but right now he’s just not ready to go.”