Week 1 GDT Pittsburgh Steelers @ Buffalo: Return of the Fans

Trentwannabe

50 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Sucks that a somewhat freak injury is going to keep him out this week. It’s a big game for Harrison Phillips.

My guess is when Stevenson is back from IR it’s a DT we end up dumping. 

I just get so frustrated with this. He has been a very disappointing signing for the amount he got paid. I just hope harrison makes up for it and they should look at Damian Snacks Harris. Lose a 3tech DT and bulk up at the 1 tech moving forward. Not saying Snacks will be the permanent answer just think he is a big body against the run which seems to be an ongoing issue from last year. 

8 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Sanders is questionable.

Assuming he plays my guess for the inactive list on Sunday is:

RB Matt Breida
LB Tyrell Dodson
OT Tommy Doyle
DT Star Lotulelie
DL Boogie Basham or Efa Obada 

Mario missed practice for personal reasons he a definite go for sunday? tough to decide who gets the scratch betwen efa and boogie, I would think Boogie has the edge cause of special teams but not sure if obada plays ST too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Mario missed practice for personal reasons he a definite go for sunday? tough to decide who gets the scratch betwen efa and boogie, I would think Boogie has the edge cause of special teams but not sure if obada plays ST too.

Good question about ST. I didn’t play enough attention in pre season to see who was on what. 

In regards to Addison

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Had 3 of the 5 inactive correct. Got the other two positions correct but wrong guy.

Bills must want Breida speed today.

My guess is Singletary was clear #1 guy at RB and that Breida will be used as a 3rd down passing RB. I think he can have a huge season as a reciever out of the backfield for Allen

• Like 1