HvacRaider

19 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Who wins this trade? PPR 

TEAM A Gives up 

Swift, Diggs and Tee Higgins 

Team B Gives up 

Jacobs, Deebo and Patterson 

Team A wins the trade by a mile. 

Over the last 4 weeks Jacobs (even banged up) is averaging 15.3 ppg. Swift over that same span is averaging 18.9 ppg

Deebo is WR4 and averaging 20.4 ppg, Diggs is averaging 15.4 ppg and is currently WR21. 

Tee Higgins is averaging 12.7 ppg and is WR40, Patterson can be used at RB/WR and is averaging 19.0 ppg. 

• Like 1

Need a little advice on a potential trade deadline deal

Currently...

WRs: Godwin, McLaurin, Moore, D. Smith, Mooney

RBs: Taylor, Harris, Barkley, J. Williams

TEs: Kittle, Waller

Someone offered me either Davante/Tyreek and Dillon for Barkley, Waller, and Moore.. I feel like its a pretty good move to grab a for sure #1 WR although I am a bit hesitant to deal high end RB depth. Thoughts?

5 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Currently...

Someone offered me either Davante/Tyreek and Dillon for Barkley, Waller, and Moore.. I feel like its a pretty good move to grab a for sure #1 WR although I am a bit hesitant to deal high end RB depth. Thoughts?

I'd take that in a heartbeat. Full PPR? Do you have two flex spots? Moore hasn't produced since week 4 and we have no idea how Barkley will look when he comes back. Kittle ROS is probably better than Waller and I'm assuming that by Harris you mean Najee? Having Tyreek and Adams gives you a chance to win every week. 

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'd take that in a heartbeat. Full PPR? Do you have two flex spots? Moore hasn't produced since week 4 and we have no idea how Barkley will look when he comes back. Kittle ROS is probably better than Waller and I'm assuming that by Harris you mean Najee? Having Tyreek and Adams gives you a chance to win every week. 

Just to clarify, he would only be dealing me either Tyreek or Davante, not both. Half PPR

Trade deadline in my league is today before kickoff.  My league is point based for the big money, not win/loss. PPR 

I’ve been offered Dalvin Cook, Amari Cooper and Dan Arnold.  I’d be sending back Zeke, Diontae Johnson and Mike Gesicki. Obviously Cooper being out 2 games ways heavily on my decision. 

I like Cook over Zeke as the Vikings should be fighting for a playoff spot until the very end and Cook is the bell cow. Zeke already concedes touches to Pollard more than I like and that could happen even more late in the year. 

Johnson/Cooper ? This comes down to the QB’s for me. I have DEEBO and Patterson for my lineup as well. 

Gisecki and Arnold. I’m good here. I’ll take the guy who will never pop but get 10 a week. Gisecki is 15 or 0. Averages out. 

Just wanted to give my insight on it. What do you guys say? Should I make the trade or stay put?  

On 11/18/2021 at 4:10 PM, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Currently...

How many teams in your league? 

That trade is an easy yes for me. 

so I'm 10-1 in this league and would hate to break up my team to another good team who needs a WR

thoughts on trading away Eijah Moore for Elijah Mitchell

current Roster: 

QB: Jackson

RB: CMC, Henderson, Patterson, Sony, Jeff Wilson

WR: J Jefferson, AJ Brown, DJ Moore, Antonio Brown, Elijah Moore

would you pull the trigger? I really like SF playoff schedule, but Mitchell is hurt and it's hard to figure out Kyle Shannan. Elijah Moore might be league winner but I'm torn on this one. Thoughts? PPR