Trade help/ opinions in here

HvacRaider

10 -team 0.5 PPR league

Current Roster:

QBs: Herbert

WRs: McLaurin, Godwin, D. Moore, D. Smith, M. Williams

RBs: Saquon, Najee, Mitchell/Sermon, J. Williams, Gainwell

TE: Kittle

Looking to upgrade my RB spot with Saquon being a bit of an unknown and possibly damaged goods this year (not giving up hope, just like having a backup plan). I feel like I have 5 good WR's and any combination could start for me each week, so I want to use one or two as trade bait possibly.

What types of trades would you suggest offering with the pieces I have? Or would you stand pat and ride it out? All opinions/ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Looking to upgrade my RB spot with Saquon being a bit of an unknown and possibly damaged goods this year (not giving up hope, just like having a backup plan). I feel like I have 5 good WR's and any combination could start for me each week, so I want to use one or two as trade bait possibly.

What types of trades would you suggest offering with the pieces I have? Or would you stand pat and ride it out? All opinions/ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance

I have Barkley as well but I'm not panicking yet, 10 days until their next game. Will be curious to see how he looks. He's handled 10 and 13 carries the first 2 weeks with Jones running the option beautifully last night (grrrr!). Hopefully he starts getting that 15-20 carry floor and a few targets starting in week 3. With that being said, I hear you!

Look at league rosters and see who is "weak" at WR. That will give you and idea of who you could target based on the RBs they have. Could look to sell high on Mike Williams, he's always been boom/bust to me. Terry and Godwin would obviously net you the most return.

I'd also say that you've got solid RB's IMO. Najee should figure it out, you landed Mitchell so that was a nice get, you could do worse than Jamaal filling in. I might stand pat for another week.

I trade Kennan Allen

I receive Robert Woods and Rondale Moore

Full ppr

Even though Allen is slightly better, I would consider him and Woods in the same tier...Moore would be a high upside bench piece to possibly start going in 1 of my 2 flex spots...I also have Murray as  my QB.

My current WRs are Ridley/Allen/Claypool/Waddle/Rooney

17 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Which pair of WR’s would you rather have in PPR?

Adams and Godwin 

Metcalf and AJ Brown 

On another note, would you trade away Metcalf and Higgins for Adams and DeVontae Smith??? 

Adams and godwin

Yes

Return the favor right above your post on mine?

On 9/12/2021 at 9:08 AM, Soggust said:

Wait until Tuesday, imo. 

Neither Shenault or Thielen are super exciting and there are plenty of WR options compared to RBs.

I would take the risk on Ty'Son going big and either sell on Tuesday much higher (or keep him and be stacked on RB), or worst case scenario - you miss out on a WR3 (4?) on your team which is easily replaceable.

I’m taking Thielen in an instant for him. Wouldn’t even bat an eyelash over it. 

4 hours ago, AFF said:

I trade Kennan Allen

I receive Robert Woods and Rondale Moore

Full ppr

Even though Allen is slightly better, I would consider him and Woods in the same tier...Moore would be a high upside bench piece to possibly start going in 1 of my 2 flex spots...I also have Murray as  my QB.

My current WRs are Ridley/Allen/Claypool/Waddle/Rooney

I wouldn’t. 
Allen should do better in full PPR, whereas Woods might be less targets. A possible bench upside is not enough (and ideally don’t get into the lineup). I would ask for a starting spot upgrade (on your RB or TE or QB)

5 hours ago, AFF said:

Trade Travis Kelce and Ty’son Williams

Receive Dalvin Cook TJ Hockenson and Alexander Mattison

Full ppr

Whst you guys think?

Depends what the rest of your team looks like, but I would probably do it. Cook is top 5 and Hockenson might be a drop off from Kelce, but valuable enough for me to want to grab a top flight RB in the process

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Depends what the rest of your team looks like, but I would probably do it. Cook is top 5 and Hockenson might be a drop off from Kelce, but valuable enough for me to want to grab a top flight RB in the process

My team is

QB-Murray 

RB-Swift/Mitchell/James white/Tyson Williams/Jamal Williams 

WR-Ridley/Kennan Allen/Claypool/Waddle/Mooney

TE-Kelce

Wouldn’t like having 2 Lions starting but at least the fantasy pts are concentrated there with the Lions.

31 minutes ago, AFF said:

My team is

QB-Murray 

RB-Swift/Mitchell/James white/Tyson Williams/Jamal Williams 

WR-Ridley/Kennan Allen/Claypool/Waddle/Mooney

TE-Kelce

Wouldn’t like having 2 Lions starting but at least the fantasy pts are concentrated there with the Lions.

While I agree that having a couple Lions players in your starting lineup might not be ideal, looking at your team makes me want to do that trade even more. Cook would bring some much needed stability to your squad. If I'm ever trading away Kelce who gives such a positional advantage, it would only be to get a top 5 RB like Cook. Hockenson could easily end up as a top-3 TE by the end of the year as well.

So I offered Ty’Son Williams to the Gus Edwards owner who’s now pretty desperate for RBs for Tee Higgins. I just lost Jeudy and don’t have much WR depth. 

He counters with Williams for Mike Evans lol. Guess he got frustrated with Evans after one game and didn’t he even start him week two. 

That trade was way too good to not accept. My only dilemma is I’m also a Godwin owner. I mean, they’re both capable of having big games in the same week but I’m thinking the move will be to eventually trade one.