Trade help/ opinions in here

HvacRaider

1 minute ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Kittle and M. Williams for Waller?

I have Waller and I would probably trade him for Williams and Kittle. He hasn’t done anything close to extraordinary since week one. I wouldn’t make the trade with any TE other than the consensus top 5 though. 

Can you answer my thoughts from above?

5 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Ok boys……. Need opinions on this one. 

I offer Mixon, Hubbard and Godwin for Jamal Williams, Devin Singletary and Kupp. 

I have Swift so I’ll essentially have my handcuff so to speak if either back was to go down. He has McCaffery so he gets his handcuff and an obvious upgrade with Mixon as he’s starting Williams AND Singletary ATM.

Kupp is an absolute monster now that Stafford is there. I’d be pairing him up with Adams weekly. He would be rolling out Godwin and Chase. 

Should I press this trade or am I giving up too much? The trade calculator is telling me NOT to make this offer. PPR 

Oof. I would probably not make that trade if I were you. Mixon is a high usage top 12 RB and Godwin has been very good in a high powered passing offense. Kupp is awesome so I get you wanting to go after him but I don't think the total return package is enough. Could depend on who else you have at those positions though

My current roster:

QB Kirk Cousins, Trevor Lawrence, Mac Jones

RB David Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Kareem Hunt, Mike Davis, Kenneth Gainwell

I was offered Rodgers and Gaskins for Lawrence and Hunt.  Hunt had a big week and Gaskins hasnt got going but do you think he does enough to protect Cousins with Rodgers?  Would you trust Cousins to maintain for the year?  Lawrence and Cousins have the same bye so I would have ot play Mac Jones vs the Jets which is a good matchup but he has looked droppable at this point. 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I was offered Rodgers and Gaskins for Lawrence and Hunt.  Hunt had a big week and Gaskins hasnt got going but do you think he does enough to protect Cousins with Rodgers?  Would you trust Cousins to maintain for the year?  Lawrence and Cousins have the same bye so I would have ot play Mac Jones vs the Jets which is a good matchup but he has looked droppable at this point. 

I don't think the drop-off from Hunt to Gaskin is worth the upgrade from Lawrence to Rodgers especially with Cousins on your roster. Cousins is playing exceptionally well and Klint Kubiak has settled in very nicely as the OC.

You could/should probably dump Mac Jones now and stream someone at QB for the Vikings/Jaguars BYE. Chances are he'll be available. 

11 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I don't think the drop-off from Hunt to Gaskin is worth the upgrade from Lawrence to Rodgers especially with Cousins on your roster. Cousins is playing exceptionally well and Klint Kubiak has settled in very nicely as the OC.

You could/should probably dump Mac Jones now and stream someone at QB for the Vikings/Jaguars BYE. Chances are he'll be available. 

There are roster limits so if anything, I would have to drop him for another TE or defensive player since I am maxed at RB and WR.  Jimmy G is about the only other option on the waiver wire.  I dont trust him long term but as it gets closer I will see about grabbing him if Mac doesnt turn things around. 

my current roster (0.5 ppr, 2RB 2WR 1 TE 1 Flex league)

QB - Jalen Hurts

WR - Tyler Lockett, Diontae Johnson, Odell Beckham Jr., Will Fuller, Rondale Moore, Jakobi Meyers, Rashod Bateman

RB - Najee Harris, D'Andre Swift, Javonte Williams, Cordarelle Patterson (RB/WR eligible)

TE - Kelce

right now my RB1/2 is pretty set and forget. at WR i have confidence in lockett/johnson as long as they're active. beckham is the wildcard. im trying to package Patterson to upgrade somewhere, but having trouble finding good deals. i did also lose James White to injury... so by RB depth took a small hit.

Edited by Turnobili

32 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

If I could deal one of Lockett, DJ Moore, or Ridley and Goedert for Kelce, would you do it? Which order would you do?

I would try and get rid of Ridley first Maybe try and pair Ridley and Goedert for Kelce and see if they bite

DJ Moore is a stud this year Lockett has huge boom or bust potential and will win you your week if he has the boom week

• Like 1

I trade: CEH and Lockett

I receive: CMC and Robert Woods

Or, alternatively:

I trade: CEH and Dionte Johnson

I receive: CMC and Robert Woods. 

They would be okay with either. My other RB is Aaron Jones. Would you do one of these? I'm leaning towards the Lockett one if I do decide to do a trade

Edited by AP_allday2869

3 hours ago, AP_allday2869 said:

I trade: CEH and Lockett

I receive: CMC and Robert Woods

Or, alternatively:

I trade: CEH and Dionte Johnson

I receive: CMC and Robert Woods. 

They would be okay with either. My other RB is Aaron Jones. Would you do one of these? I'm leaning towards the Lockett one if I do decide to do a trade

I like Both trades for you, love the first one though. Do it if you can. 

Do we believe in Darrell Henderson's usage so far, or do we believe that Michel will eat into that at some point. 

Right now in my big money league I think I'm trying to talk a another owner into a Henderson + Keenan Allen for Hopkins + Taylor swap. 

I do not at all like Hopkins usage so far, and I think the Cardinals will continue to spread the ball around. I think Allen is locked in at 10 targets a game. I actually think that there's a possibility that Henderson outplays Taylor the rest of the season...*if* his usage keeps up. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do we believe in Darrell Henderson's usage so far, or do we believe that Michel will eat into that at some point. 

Right now in my big money league I think I'm trying to talk a another owner into a Henderson + Keenan Allen for Hopkins + Taylor swap. 

I think Henderson continues to get the majority of the workload. He does seem kind of injury prone though so an additional trade for Michel would probably be a smart play. 

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

I think Henderson continues to get the majority of the workload. He does seem kind of injury prone though so an additional trade for Michel would probably be a smart play. 

Taylor is my RB3, so I'm not overly concerned about the injury portion of it...it's a flex spot, so I can replace him with a receiver if I need to.