Trade help/ opinions in here

HvacRaider

Went bananas with four separate trades after a 1-2 start and then getting lucky in game 4 by scoring the second lowest total in the league but fortunate enough to play the lowest total. Sitting at 2-2 now. PPR superflex, went from 

• QB - Wilson, Herbert, Winston
  • RB - Cook, Harris, Hunt, Mattison
  • WR - Hopkins, Higgins, Corey Davis, Julio, Kirk, Terrace Marshall
  • TE - Gronk

to 

• QB - Herbert, Cousins, Lance
  • RB - Cook, Kamara, Damien Williams, Trey Sermon (did have Jonathan Taylor for a brief one week period), Mattison
  • WR - Hopkins, Diggs, Julio, Allen Robinson
  • TE - Schultz & Mark Andrews. 

Ultimately, have no idea if this is in my best interest or not. I'm banking on a number of guys just getting right (Kamara, Diggs and to a lesser extent Allen Robinson) and banking on Wilson to not be able to keep up what he has done thus far (the offensive profile of the seahawks is bizarre, so I think it's reasonable). i also think that Cousins is undervalued in leagues like this, so I don't think the drop off between Wilson and he is as great as people tend to think (helps that I got him coming off an awful game as well) 

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

PPR? Dynasty or redraft? 

PPR, declined it.

I'm offering this in the same league (full PPR):

I receive: Kareem Hunt, Jalen Reagor 

He receives: Alex Collins, Damien Harris, Bryan Edwards, Trey Lance

He has Chris Carson but he's reportedly dealing with a neck injury and Collins took most of his touches last week. I'm assuming on a short week that Collins will get most of the touches. He's also pretty thin at RB and I think Harris will bounce back as the year goes on.