Trade help/ opinions in here

HvacRaider

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Who else do you have? Are you looking for an elite back or multiple solid players for depth?

My team has been super underperforming and I think Hopkins days of elite WR play are going to drop off soon, so I am seeing if I can get good value now.

Here is my roster:

QB- Lamar, Zach Wilson, 

RB- McCaffrey, Mixon, Mostart, Gainwell, Conner, McKissic

WR- Hopkins, Lockett, Chase, Marvin Jones Meyers, D. Parker, Quez Watkins

TE- Goedart, Knox, Trautman

2 years in a row my main core of RB's have been destroyed by injuries. I'm trying to get another asset there or some really good draft capital so I can get another stud there as well.  

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My team has been super underperforming and I think Hopkins days of elite WR play are going to drop off soon, so I am seeing if I can get good value now.

Here is my roster:

QB- Lamar, Zach Wilson, 

RB- McCaffrey, Mixon, Mostart, Gainwell, Conner, McKissic

WR- Hopkins, Lockett, Chase, Marvin Jones Meyers, D. Parker, Quez Watkins

TE- Goedart, Knox, Trautman

2 years in a row my main core of RB's have been destroyed by injuries. I'm trying to get another asset there or some really good draft capital so I can get another stud there as well.  

Is it full PPR? 

I just offered up Mixon and Godwin for Henderson and Diggs. PPR 

Mixon is unimpressive and hurt and Godwin is the 3rd option in Tampa apparently. 

Diggs isn’t having his best year but I know he’s gonna start producing. Henderson just needs to stay healthy and he’s in a great situation. 

28 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

yes

I'd probably try to trade him for a good PPR back like Chase Edmonds and another player. Maybe someone like Renfrow. Edmonds/Renfrow aren't sexy names but they're both going to get points every week because they're used so much in the short passing game.

5 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I just offered up Mixon and Godwin for Henderson and Diggs. PPR 

Mixon is unimpressive and hurt and Godwin is the 3rd option in Tampa apparently. 

Diggs isn’t having his best year but I know he’s gonna start producing. Henderson just needs to stay healthy and he’s in a great situation. 

Trade went through. So I ask you guys…… I’m almost positive I could flip Adams or Diggs for Kupp. Would you guys make either trade or just keep Adams and Diggs? 

4 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Trade went through. So I ask you guys…… I’m almost positive I could flip Adams or Diggs for Kupp. Would you guys make either trade or just keep Adams and Diggs? 

I'd personally trade Diggs for Kupp. Dawson Knox and Zack Moss have taken away so many of his red zone opportunities. Kupp's on pace to become the 4th player in NFL history with 200+ targets in a season. 

Superflex league... Guy just lost Russell Wilson. Would you offer Herbert + cousins for Kyler? I do have Lance as well, but I think there's a good chance that Jimmy goes back to being a starter so I'd have to dip into the waiver wire for a long term second qb. So that would be tua, tyrod, teddy b as the most appealing options. 

I could also do something like cousins for Russ straight up and stash him on IR if they actually put him on there (which I'm assuming they will). 8 weeks could be a damn long time though and I could easily come out on the short end there though. That would leave me in a spot of having to rely on Lance becoming full time starter (don't think that's happening), tyrod, tua, teddy (Wentz also available) for at least a chunk of time.

I think I prefer the second, but I'm not sure. The difference between Russ and cousins when they both play may not warrant the missed time, though it's important to note that my two starters have the same bye week and you can only carry a max of 3 QBs, so week 7 it's brutal in that regard for me. I may not have a qb to start

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Superflex league... Guy just lost Russell Wilson. Would you offer Herbert + cousins for Kyler? I do have Lance as well, but I think there's a good chance that Jimmy goes back to being a starter so I'd have to dip into the waiver wire for a long term second qb. So that would be tua, tyrod, teddy b as the most appealing options. 

I could also do something like cousins for Russ straight up and stash him on IR if they actually put him on there (which I'm assuming they will). 8 weeks could be a damn long time though and I could easily come out on the short end there though. That would leave me in a spot of having to rely on Lance becoming full time starter (don't think that's happening), tyrod, tua, teddy (Wentz also available) for at least a chunk of time.

I think I prefer the second, but I'm not sure. The difference between Russ and cousins when they both play may not warrant the missed time, though it's important to note that my two starters have the same bye week and you can only carry a max of 3 QBs, so week 7 it's brutal in that regard for me. I may not have a qb to start

I'd personally wait and see how Lance plays this week. If he plays well I'd offer Herbert and Cousins for Kyler. Or I'd try to make a move like Cousins + another player for Daniel Jones if possible. 

I have Jalen Hurts as my QB, should I trade Javonte Williams for Devonta Smith? 

My current RB/WR

RB: Nick Chubb | Joe Mixon | Damien Harris | Chase Edmonds | Miles Sanders | Javonte Williams

WR: Davante Adams | Stefon Diggs | Deontae Johnson | Tyler Boyd

Full PPR

Just now, NYRaider said:

I'd personally wait and see how Lance plays this week. If he plays well I'd offer Herbert and Cousins for Kyler. Or I'd try to make a move like Cousins + another player for Daniel Jones if possible. 

The guy who has Jones is a bit of a clown. Never trades. He has Adams, I asked him what he wanted and he said "you don't have enough" lol

I'm trying to get the guy with Stafford to make a swap for cousins +. I may also see if the Terry mclaurin owner will do mclaurin + Matt Ryan for Hopkins + cousins. 

Im really out on Hopkins, but that may be selling too low. Ryan is brutal

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I have Jalen Hurts as my QB, should I trade Javonte Williams for Devonta Smith? 

My current RB/WR

RB: Nick Chubb | Joe Mixon | Damien Harris | Chase Edmonds | Miles Sanders | Javonte Williams

WR: Davante Adams | Stefon Diggs | Deontae Johnson | Tyler Boyd

Full PPR

I don't think so. There's a world where I think Williams becomes your clear rb3 and you play him some. Unless you're super bullish on devonta