Trade help/ opinions in here

HvacRaider

Trying to package Chase Edmonds / Damien Harris for Darrell Henderson. I need a solid RB 2 (I have Mixon) and he needs RB's (he also has CMAC, Gaskin, Jamal Williams, and Mike Davis). He has also been streaming QB's all season (currently has Tua) so the packages that I've offered are:

• Chase Edmonds/Damien Harris/Russell Wilson

• Chase Edmonds/Miles Sanders/Russell Wilson

• Miles Sanders/Damien Harris/Russell Wilson

If he accepts I'll get a solid RB2 to pair with Mixon and have two open roster spots. 

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Joe Mixon | Darrell Henderson | Edmonds/Harris/Sanders | AJ Dillon

WR - Davante Adams | Stefon Diggs | Deontae Johnson | Kadarius Toney | Brandon Ayiuk 

TE - Travis Kelcee 

DST - Carolina Panthers

K - Evan McPherson

And with my two waiver spots I'm considering adding Derek Carr, Rhamondre Stevenson, Quez Watkins, Bryan Edwards, Sony Michel, Russell Gage, Samaje Perine, Marlon Mack and/or Devontae Booker. 

Edited by NYRaider

Now just proposed a multi-team trade.

I receive (sends Wilson, Edmonds, Sanders): Darrell Henderson

Team A receives (sends Henderson, Higgins, Davis): Russell Wilson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Chase Edmonds, Tyler Lockett

Team B receives (sends Lockett): Miles Sanders

Team C receives (Sends Patterson): Mike Davis, Tee Higgins

Rationale

• I need a solid RB2 and can afford to part with Wilson, Edmonds and Sanders. 

• Team A has been streaming QB all season and already has CMac, Justin Jefferson, Robert Woods, AJ Brown, Tim Patrick, and Marquez Callaway. In like 3 weeks when Wilson/Cmac are both healthy he'll benefit from having them both in his lineup as well as a solid RB2 in Edmonds/Patterson and the Wilson/Lockett point stack. 

• Team B only has Jonathan Taylor and D'Andre Swift plus Lockett is essentially a non-factor until Wilson returns so he adds another starting RB in Sanders. 

• Team C is in last place and extremely thin at WR so he parts with Patterson but adds Davis and a quality 1/2 tier WR in Higgins.

Edited by NYRaider

3 team trade...

I received (Sent Russell Wilson, Miles Sanders, Chase Edmonds): Darrell Henderson

Team A (Sent Higgins, Davis, Henderson) received: Russell Wilson, Miles Sanders, Chase Edmonds, Cordelle Patterson

Team B (Sent Patterson) received: Tee Higgins, Mike Davis

Team Now

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Joe Mixon | Darrell Henderson | Damien Harris | AJ Dillon | Sony Michell 

WR - Devanta Adams | Stefon Diggs | Deontae Johnson | Kadarius Toney | Brandon Ayiuk | Quez Watkins

TE - Travis Kelcee 

DST - Carolina

K - Evan McPherson

Have someone offering me Chubb for Diggs, somebody help me out here! I definitely need RB help since hunt got hurt but kind of iffy giving Diggs away for Chubb coming back off a calf injury

My current WR - Tyreek, Mike Williams, and Sutton currently on the bench and for my RB - Swift and Boston Scott to fill in

offered Davante Adams and Montgomery for AJ Brown and Fournette

I have to accept this right?

My only issue is my RB core sucks butt. Najee, Fournette, and then Alex Collins and Drake lol

Edited by tab

On 10/27/2021 at 8:47 AM, Fl0nkerton said:

Was offered Godwin for Cordarelle Patterson

Current WRs: DHop, AB, AJ Green, Robby Anderson, Patterson

Current RBs: Kamara, Henderson, Ekeler, Hubbard, Singletary, D’Ernest Johnson, Patterson

I wouldn't do that if you can play Patterson at RB/WR. Plus you already have AB.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, Rsilva2516 said:

Have someone offering me Chubb for Diggs, somebody help me out here! I definitely need RB help since hunt got hurt but kind of iffy giving Diggs away for Chubb coming back off a calf injury

My current WR - Tyreek, Mike Williams, and Sutton currently on the bench and for my RB - Swift and Boston Scott to fill in

I think you do that. RBs are worth their weight in gold. Who are you other RBs aside from Swift and Scott?

Only tricky part is that Diggs is now past his BYE week.

20 hours ago, tab said:

offered Davante Adams and Montgomery for AJ Brown and Fournette

I have to accept this right?

My only issue is my RB core sucks butt. Najee, Fournette, and then Alex Collins and Drake lol

I would probably do that. None of them have had their BYE unfortunately.

Fournette has commanded the TB backfield but they'll always look to throw. Montgomery, once healthy, should resume his role. Herbert may challenge Williams for carries.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I would probably do that. None of them have had their BYE unfortunately.

Fournette has commanded the TB backfield but they'll always look to throw. Montgomery, once healthy, should resume his role. Herbert may challenge Williams for carries.

Yeah I went ahead and accepted it, and the reason being is that I'll have Fournette this weekend and next week is Tampa's BYE so I'd be needing a sub that week anyway. The week after is Chicago BYE so hopefully I'll have more clarity on Drake/Collins' situation by then or maybe I'll make a move on waivers. Its so funny though, how instantaneous I would have done this deal just 2-3 weeks ago.

I am kind of sad to lose Fournette just because TB is on primetime a lot and he makes the games more interesting