Trade Deadline Options

resilient part 2

Deadline coming Oct 31. Don't think anyone would expect any major moves. But Dallas can still be very good THIS year. Are there any small-medium moves we can make?

I still think a player like Martavis Bryant can NOW be had for cheap. If cheap then I am in. (6th rd etc?) I think for this season MB would play hard as hell in order to Prove himself.

Anyone on defense?

Discuss?

9 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

He's been such an outspoken baby that I really want nothing to do with him.

Yeah, he seems like a little baby. There aren't many players in the NFL that I feel like I could punk, including Kickers.  Just seeing his interviews I feel like if I slapped him hard and yelled at him he might cry. He is talented, but the mental toughness of a highschool girl.

24 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

He's been such an outspoken baby that I really want nothing to do with him.

Totally agree. Wouldn't take Bryant if Steelers gave him away for nothing. 

I would talk to Saints about Vaccaro and/or Kikaha.

If Saints would do a #1 for both...?

On 10/26/2017 at 6:27 AM, DaBoys said:

Yeah, he seems like a little baby. There aren't many players in the NFL that I feel like I could punk, including Kickers.  Just seeing his interviews I feel like if I slapped him hard and yelled at him he might cry. He is talented, but the mental toughness of a highschool girl.

That's pretty hard.....to those highschool girls

On 10/26/2017 at 9:29 AM, WizardHawk said:

Totally agree. Wouldn't take Bryant if Steelers gave him away for nothing. 

I would talk to Saints about Vaccaro and/or Kikaha.

If Saints would do a #1 for both...?

Uhh way too rich for me

Vaccaro is a little on the overrated side. Good player and would plug in nicely but not for that price, even with the slim pickens Kikaha thrown in. 

Im more thinking we should be on the lookout for some depth players more than a starter to plug in for expensive prices. This team could use the depth at several positions. But as for going for broke for a perceived big upgrade at a weak position...Joey Galloway and Roy Williams ring a bell to anyone? Galloway ended his career with 10k yards receiving and all, but over paying for a player someone is happy to get rid of for the price we pay is never a good idea.

Archived