CFB Week 2 Thread

MikeT14

Week 1 is in the books folks. Another slate of games ahead this week. What are you most interested to watch?

Week 2 Matchups

Illinois @ Virginia 11 AM EST

11 Oregon @ 4 Ohio State 12 noon EST

Pittsburgh @ Tennessee 12 noon EST

Air Force @ navy 3:30 PM EST

18 Iowa @ 7 Iowa State 4:30 PM EST

20 Washington @ Michigan 8 PM EST

24 Utah @ BYU 10:15 PM EST

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Some pretty key cross conference matchups this week. 

Texas vs. Arkansas intrigues me probably more than it should, as does UM vs. Washington (even though I think Washington is garbage).

I almost listed it, but a) laziness and b) I'm not buying into either that much yet. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Week 1 is in the books folks. Another slate of games ahead this week. What are you most interested to watch?

Week 2 Matchups

Illinois @ Virginia 11 AM EST

11 Oregon @ 4 Ohio State 12 noon EST

Pittsburgh @ Tennessee 12 noon EST

Air Force @ navy 3:30 PM EST

18 Iowa @ 7 Iowa State 4:30 PM EST

20 Washington @ Michigan 8 PM EST

24 Utah @ BYU 10:15 PM EST

im interesting in seeing Oregon fans pissed they have to wake up super early to watch the game vs Ohio St. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I think OSU beats Oregon by more than 2 touchdowns

Iowa/Iowa St is going to be a great game

Iowa has held opponents to 24 points or fewer in 23 games in a row now. ISU didn’t look good on offense Saturday but I do expect this to be a close tough game until the 4th possibly. Campbell has yet to beat Iowa so gonna go with gut and Iowa (FYI I root for both but am a Hawkeye fan first aka profile pic haha) 

Iowa 27

ISU 16

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. I've been hearing Brock Purdy hype for years but he has never stood out to me. 

I absolutely love Matt Campbell as a coach and I hope he gets out of there so he can start to recruit solid talent b/c Iowa State simply won't draw the recruits other programs will simply due to names. He's done a fantastic job w/ what he's brought in but I feel it's time for him to take the next step.

50 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Thibodeaux and Flowe might both be out against Ohio St…

Once Thibs was in a boot, I felt it was a wrap. Sucks for y'all but I'm not going to complain too much. He's a lot of fun to watch though and would be a great test to see how our line would hold up against a premiere rusher. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I absolutely love Matt Campbell as a coach and I hope he gets out of there so he can start to recruit solid talent b/c Iowa State simply won't draw the recruits other programs will simply due to names. He's done a fantastic job w/ what he's brought in but I feel it's time for him to take the next step.

I really don’t think he wants to leave and I really respect him for that. At corny as it sounds I do believe he wants to change Iowa State around, and he already has given their history IMO. Time will tell but we could see Campbell at ISU longer than most expect