Week 1 GDT: LA Chargers @ Washington Football Team - Sept 12, 1 PM EST, CBS

MikeT14

17 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'll be at the Chargers and Chiefs games. So I get to see Herbert and Mahomes in person

That’s so awesome. I’ll be at this game my bud is a chargers fan so we’re gonna go see our guys. I just want to see us be the toughest team on the field this year every week. Well coached and tough. And I actually just want to see these guys playing together and having fun. If we can be that then I will enjoy this season reguardless of record

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

That’s so awesome. I’ll be at this game my bud is a chargers fan so we’re gonna go see our guys. I just want to see us be the toughest team on the field this year every week. Well coached and tough. And I actually just want to see these guys playing together and having fun. If we can be that then I will enjoy this season reguardless of record

Same. While I want a winning record and a playoff berth, I'll settle for this team getting it and improving.

4 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

He's a Big Loss. Need to I R him and bring up AGG .

Yeap I mean it has been 4 months recoverying from this groin pull. Unfortunately he will miss game one and who knows after that. After all 4 month and still not ready. I had said earlier we need to put him on short term IR and the more I think about in he may need to go on IR for lengthy time. 

Austin Ekeler (Hamstring) Does Not Participate In Practice Wednesday

Ekeler will likely have to practice on Thursday in some fashion to have a good chance of playing on Sunday. His status on Thursday will be one to monitor. If Ekeler is sidelined on Sunday, Justin Jackson could see more run as the current No. 2 running back on the Chargers depth chart with Joshua Kelley and Larry Rountree right behind him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, e16bball said:

Can’t imagine Curtis Samuel is still hurt. I was told over and over that he was a better choice for us than Kenny Golladay because he’s not the “injury prone” one. 

Harrison Ford GIF

Golladay was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday as he continues to deal with a hamstring injury. (Dan Duggan on Twitter ) He is still expected to play this week, but it is possible he is limited to an extent and it is a tough matchup as well against Denver

23 hours ago, 4209 said:

Austin Ekeler (Hamstring) Does Not Participate In Practice Wednesday

Ekeler will likely have to practice on Thursday in some fashion to have a good chance of playing on Sunday. His status on Thursday will be one to monitor. If Ekeler is sidelined on Sunday, Justin Jackson could see more run as the current No. 2 running back on the Chargers depth chart with Joshua Kelley and Larry Rountree right behind him.

Ekeler confirmed as non-participant in practice today

Just a reminder, I will not be on the GDT during the game as I will be actually at the game trying to stomach the idiotic drum band in between plays and the quarters. Will be the first game I go to where there's nothing to see between plays. 

So you are all grown men and know the rules. So play nice. 

And if the rules are broken?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCKmSMj1KwA0ScKrK-5IH

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Kenny Golladay, Corey Davis, Julio Jones, Smith-Schuster all available and we went hard after the former panther who wasn’t as good as any of them. And he’s hurt already. This is why you don’t let your headcoach build the roster. 

• Like 2