Week 1: VIKINGS (0-0) at Bengals (0-0)

swede700

20 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I wonder if we'll do any sweeps or reverses with KJ Osborn or ISM since we only have 2 RBs active for this game.

I hope so I wouldnt mind adding those to our run game to help disguise runs it a bit, Kind of like what the Rams do with Bobby Trees (Robert Woods)

• Like 1

This is, what I call, a "fools gold" game.  It happens every season.  The first game comes along a mediocre team beats one of poorer teams in the league convincingly.  Suddenly, fans of the mediocre team start thinking "Dang.  We might be pretty good," only to discover they are who you thought they were in game two.  I suspect that the Vikings will win convincingly and that some of us will think they are pretty good.  Don't be fooled.  I am expecting a mediocre season, just missing the playoffs for the second year in a row.  Vikings 30  Bengals 10.

1 hour ago, Virginia Viking said:

This is, what I call, a "fools gold" game.  It happens every season.  The first game comes along a mediocre team beats one of poorer teams in the league convincingly.  Suddenly, fans of the mediocre team start thinking "Dang.  We might be pretty good," only to discover they are who you thought they were in game two.  I suspect that the Vikings will win convincingly and that some of us will think they are pretty good.  Don't be fooled.  I am expecting a mediocre season, just missing the playoffs for the second year in a row.  Vikings 30  Bengals 10.

That's right, keep your expectations low, so when they go 12-5, you can be pleasantly surprised.  🤣

6 minutes ago, swede700 said:

That's right, keep your expectations low, so when they go 12-5, you can be pleasantly surprised.  🤣

I have learned over 50 years of being a Vikings fan, that having high expectations of them is bad for your health. 

5 hours ago, solidvikingfan said:

which all bit guarantees barr is out, as i doubt he plays after getting in one limited practice in like a month. also positive to see darrisaw ramping up his activity but i doubt he's active sunday as he's missed the vast majority of training camp. 

• Like 1