Week 1: VIKINGS (0-0) at Bengals (0-0)

swede700

18 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I shouldn't find that surprising, but I kind of do.  This is the first true time that there's been a somewhat inexperienced OC and QB coach at the same time, so Kirk maybe wants to get in the ear of Zimmer more often, so he can have more influence over the offense...that's fine by me, because then we'll find out if he can do it, which we never have before.  He's always been the executor of the offense, but has never been the influencer of the offense, so this will be his chance.

2 hours ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Yeah, this expected. If there is any team for this to be okay against, it's probably the Bengals. Nick "Candlelight" Vigil will be fine for a spot start or two, and we just can't leave Hill on an island against Hendrickson, and I think everything will be okay.

I get the feeling that Barr is going to miss more than a game or 2 unfortunately 

30 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I just don’t see where the Bengals match up well against the Vikings. 

Start with our Dline against your Oline. Then move to our wide receivers against your corners, and our running backs vs your decimated linebackers. Burrow goes empty formation a lot so hopefully you have 5 guys that can cover. 

15 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

Start with our Dline against your Oline. Then move to our wide receivers against your corners, and our running backs vs your decimated linebackers. Burrow goes empty formation a lot so hopefully you have 5 guys that can cover. 

Burrow is gonna be on his back most of the game so I'm not too worried about you going 5 wide

5 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

I just don’t see where the Bengals match up well against the Vikings. 

Don't count them out yet. While the matchups might not be there for Cincy, they do have quite a bit of talent at certain positions like WR and Safety.

On a side, its weird to think it was 4 years ago just about that Teddy Bridgewater made his last appearance as a Viking against the Bengals. The crowd absolutely loved it!