Jump to content

2021 NFL Pick 'Em!!


Recommended Posts

If you haven't entered the contest already, please feel free to do so! Just need to pick Dallas (16) from last night's game.

Congrats to everyone who entered picks before kickoff yesterday, we all took TB at varying point values!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2021 at 12:12 PM, vikesfan89 said:

Week 1: Dallas at Tampa (10)

Philadelphia @ Atlanta 6
Pittsburgh @ Buffalo 12
Minnesota @ Cincinnati 11
San Francisco @ Detroit 5
Arizona @ Tennessee 4
Seattle @ Indianapolis 7
Los Angeles Chargers @ Washington 1
New York Jets @ Carolina 2
Jacksonville @ Houston 3
Cleveland @ Kansas City 16
Miami @ New England 8
Green Bay @ New Orleans (game in Jacksonville) 15
Denver @ New York Giants 9
Chicago @ Los Angeles Rams 14
Baltimore @ Las Vegas 13

Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be one of the ugliest "Pick Em!" weeks I can recall on the forum...results will be posted tomorrow morning!

A reminder, PLEASE, take an extra minute or two to double check your picks/posts. Lots of mistakes this week, clean it up! Going forward if the error is not clarified before kickoff, I'll have no choice but to give you the "L" for that game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 1 in the books, what a week!! Total points in parenthesis followed by how many points you trail the leader by. Let me know if anything is incorrect!

1. @SteelKing728(73)
2. @Nozizaki(68) (-5)
T3. @VikeManDan(67) (-6)
T3. @french t0ast(67) (-6)
5. @Robbroy45 (66) (-7)
6. @DisplacedViking(65) (-8)
7. @vikesfan89(63) (-10)
T8. @marshpit23(61) (-12)
T8. @swede700(61) (-12)
10. @byuvike88 (57) (-16)
11. @Boda (54) (-19)
12. @ArcticNorseman(48) (-25)

Edited by VikeManDan
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said, one of the ugliest weeks I can recall across the board for this challenge.

We all correctly picked the Bucs (average bet of 11 points), Chiefs (9), and Rams (10).

We all incorrectly picked the Falcons (6), Bills (11), Vikings (13), Jaguars (5), and Packers (10)!!!!

Average score this week was 63 points.

Congrats to @byuvike88for being the only one to pick the Cardinals and to @vikesfan89 for being the only one to pick the Raiders!!!

Week 2 up shortly!!!

Edited by VikeManDan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Week 1 in the books, what a week!! Total points in parenthesis followed by how many points you trail the leader by. Let me know if anything is incorrect!

1. @SteelKing728(73)
2. @Nozizaki(68) (-5)
T3. @VikeManDan(67) (-7)
T3. @french t0ast(67) (-7)
5. @Robbroy45 (66) (-8)
6. @DisplacedViking(65) (-9)
7. @vikesfan89(63) (-10)
T8. @marshpit23(61) (-12)
T8. @swede700(61) (-12)
10. @byuvike88 (57) (-16)
11. @Boda (54) (-19)
12. @ArcticNorseman(48) (-25)

Brutal! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 2 (please copy and paste this schedule when making your picks - pulled from ESPN)

New York Giants @ Washington
Cincinnati @ Chicago
Houston @ Cleveland
Los Angeles Rams @ Indianapolis
Buffalo @ Miami
New England @ New York Jets
San Francisco @ Philadelphia
Las Vegas @ Pittsburgh
New Orleans @ Carolina
Denver @ Jacksonville
Minnesota @ Arizona
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Los Angeles Chargers
Tennessee @ Seattle
Kansas City @ Baltimore
Detroit @ Green Bay

Best of luck everyone!

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Like I said, one of the ugliest weeks I can recall across the board for this challenge.

We all correctly picked the Bucs (average bet of 11 points), Chiefs (9), and Rams (10).

We all incorrectly picked the Falcons (6), Bills (11), Vikings (13), Jaguars (5), and Packers (10)!!!!

Average score this week was 63 points.

Congrats to @byuvike88for being the only one to pick the Cardinals and to @vikesfan89 for being the only one to pick the Raiders!!!

Week 2 up shortly!!!

In my altered predictions, I did pick the Raiders!

...but I also used 11 points twice, on the KC game and Tampa Bay. The free number I forgot to use was 12, but I also failed to record it correctly. Not sure how the rules say to handle that @VikeManDan. I have 57 points for myself before that KC pick.

I will make sure to double check my picks, moving forward!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

...but I also used 11 points twice, on the KC game and Tampa Bay. The free number I forgot to use was 12, but I also failed to record it correctly. Not sure how the rules say to handle that @VikeManDan. I have 57 points for myself before that KC pick.

I tagged you about this earlier in the thread. You've taken the one freebie for the group this year!

Link to post
Share on other sites

New York Giants @ Washington 1
Cincinnati @ Chicago 8
Houston @ Cleveland 12
Los Angeles Rams @ Indianapolis 11
Buffalo @ Miami 7
New England @ New York Jets 10
San Francisco @ Philadelphia 13
Las Vegas @ Pittsburgh 4
New Orleans @ Carolina 14
Denver @ Jacksonville 9
Minnesota @ Arizona 3
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay 15
Dallas @ Los Angeles Chargers 2
Tennessee @ Seattle 6
Kansas City @ Baltimore 5
Detroit @ Green Bay 16

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Week 1 in the books, what a week!! Total points in parenthesis followed by how many points you trail the leader by. Let me know if anything is incorrect!

1. @SteelKing728(73)
2. @Nozizaki(68) (-5)
T3. @VikeManDan(67) (-7)
T3. @french t0ast(67) (-7)
5. @Robbroy45 (66) (-8)
6. @DisplacedViking(65) (-9)
7. @vikesfan89(63) (-10)
T8. @marshpit23(61) (-12)
T8. @swede700(61) (-12)
10. @byuvike88 (57) (-16)
11. @Boda (54) (-19)
12. @ArcticNorseman(48) (-25)

Your math is incorrect on the 4 people from 3rd thru 6th place. They all are 1 point closer to 1st than you show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DisplacedViking said:

Your math is incorrect on the 4 people from 3rd thru 6th place. They all are 1 point closer to 1st than you show.

Transcription error from my other spreadsheet, thanks for the catch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 2 

New York Giants @ Washington 2
Cincinnati @ Chicago 10
Houston @ Cleveland 12
Los Angeles Rams @ Indianapolis 11
Buffalo @ Miami 14
New England @ New York Jets 1
San Francisco @ Philadelphia 9
Las Vegas @ Pittsburgh 3
New Orleans @ Carolina 15
Denver @ Jacksonville 8
Minnesota @ Arizona 4
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay 16
Dallas @ Los Angeles Chargers 7
Tennessee @ Seattle 5
Kansas City @ Baltimore 6
Detroit @ Green Bay 13

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...