Week 1 Gen discussion

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Was that a minority opinion? People are surprised the Steelers D is elite? It was always the offense that people questioned.

The Vegas over/under is 48.5, so…

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Don't understand why so many predicted Arizona to finish 4th and have a bad year. Even on paper, I see them getting 2nd place and a wildcard at worst.

More to do with the other teams in the division being talented, than Arizona's not.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Arizona is super talented and god awfully coaches. HOLY **** 

That's what I'm saying. I can't see them finishing worse than 2nd place and the highest wildcard seed if they stay healthy.

Their talent is insane and they have a good QB yet so many "experts" think they'll finish 4th.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The Steelers actually thought that drafting a running back would solve their running issues. Yikes 

And everyone actually thought Najee was a good value ROY bet, thinking volume would make up for unacceptable line play

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

More to do with the other teams in the division being talented, than Arizona's not.

Yeah the division is talented but I'd take them over the rams by a fair margin. Looks like teams will again be driving Wilson to the turf in Seattle. Jimmy G experiment is due to crash I think.

6 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Darnold is cheeks lmao. Missing wide open WRs in clean pockets.

I've been VERY, VERY confused by all the Darnold expectations I've been hearing from the pundits

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

And everyone actually thought Najee was a good value ROY bet, thinking volume would make up for unacceptable line play

Imagine making ridiculous hyperbolic statements in Week 1 in the middle of the 2nd quarter.

• Like 2