Week 1 Gen discussion

Blackstar12

17 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Is anyone expecting the Browns to win?

The Kansas City September Chiefs are the greatest team of all time.

Not expecting it but I wouldn't be shocked. The Browns can run the ball and their pass rush will be good going up against an OL that has 3 rookies starting.

On 9/8/2021 at 4:53 PM, DontTazeMeBro said:

I like Pittsburgh to pull off the upset. I think eventually teams will have enough film and their O Line will be their undoing. But the first few teams that have to go up against Matt Canada’s offense with all the shifts and sweeps are going to have fits.

Should be a great game, was surprised to see how big the spread was in Buffalo's favor. 

15 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

He knows that but when KC wins he’s gonna push the whole nobody believed in us thing 

You mean like your entire team did when you last won the SB, even though everyone knew not to write NE off during that time?

OK hypocrite.

And no, I won't do that. Everyone should believe in KC, we are the best

Edited by BigTrav

4 hours ago, BigTrav said:

You mean like your entire team did when you last won the SB, even though everyone knew not to write NE off during that time?

OK hypocrite.

And no, I won't do that. Everyone should believe in KC, we are the best

New England was underdogs against KC that’s a fact.

Best in AFC sure but they got their ***** kicked in SB, they’re not the team to beat overall 

Edited by CP3MVP

Wentz Darnold and Winston are interesting to me because they are essentially playing for their starting QB lives this year. For example if baker mayfield stinks this year he’s still guaranteed to be the browns starter next year. If those guys bomb it’s over, like it’s backup QB status for the rest of their careers.

I would put Goff in this category as well. 

57 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Wentz Darnold and Winston are interesting to me because they are essentially playing for their starting QB lives this year. For example if baker mayfield stinks this year he’s still guaranteed to be the browns starter next year. If those guys bomb it’s over, like it’s backup QB status for the rest of their careers.

I would put Goff in this category as well. 

I mean, how bad are we talking?  Even if Winston made absolutely 0 progress from where he was with the Bucs, he'd still be one of the 32 best QBs in the NFL.  Especially with there being a few starters now who are getting up there in age or already up there.

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

New England was underdogs against KC that’s a fact.

Best in AFC sure but they got their ***** kicked in SB, they’re not the team to beat overall 

So it didn't happen against the Chargers, no?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-new-england-patriots-attempting-to-play-the-underdog-card-should-be-illegal

"Something very strange is happening as we approach the NFL's Conference Championship weekend. It all began with an innocent postgame interview on CBS following the New England Patriots smackdown of the L.A. Chargers. Here was Tom Brady with Tracy Wolfson at Gillette Stadium last Sunday afternoon, saying "everyone thinks we suck"

Just one question, why are you being disingenuous?