Week 1 Gen discussion

Blackstar12

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Baker still isn't that dude

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Baker gonna Baker

So I take it you JUST tuned in to this game?

Baker was on even footing with the best QB in football save for that one play. Saying otherwise is ignoring the first 59 minutes of the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

He is the world's most mediocre safety about 95% of the time. The other 5% he is literally winning games for us.

He’s a rich mans Jeff Heath. Most of the time he’s just sort of there, then makes an INT to close a game and somehow creates the idea he’s a good player.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

That's a stretch. We would've had a chance to score and the ball either way.

Obviously you guys easily could have still won if that play doesn't happen, but that really, really screwed us.

The Chubb fumble really hurt too, but at least that only resulted in a field goal.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So I take it you JUST tuned in to this game?

Baker was on even footing with the best QB in football save for that one play. Saying otherwise is ignoring the first 59 minutes of the game.

It’s fine, I get it. People are going to find ways to spin a lost fumble, a muffed punt, and an underthrown Hail Mary to Hill as it being all Baker’s fault. He made one bad pass and unfortunately couldn’t take a sack in that situation given the score and stakes. Hard second half to watch as a team.

• Like 1