Week 1 Gen discussion

Blackstar12

11 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

We doing this already lol? I'm not a big fan of Baker but he played pretty well up until the INT.

I'm not a Baker hater, but let's not pretend like he doesn't have a Top 3 line, Top 10 WR/TE Corps, and Top 1 Backfield. He's not exactly asked to win the games, though he's not really a game manager. However, today didn't exactly do well for him that when he had a chance to go get a statement win to open the season and the game was in his hands it ended with an interception.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Looked like he got tripped up last second and it took something off the throw. Fun game to watch regardless

He definitely did get tripped up I just would of thrown it 5 yards farther up or down the sideline instead of right over the defender/ WRs head 

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So I take it you JUST tuned in to this game?

Baker was on even footing with the best QB in football save for that one play. Saying otherwise is ignoring the first 59 minutes of the game.

No, I didn't. Baker had a very good quality game. However, when it got down to the wire and he needed to move the changes and come up with the big play, he horribly under threw his receiver. It doesn't erase the good things he did but the good things don't erase the game ending mistake 

• Like 1