WEEK 1: UNDEFEATED Denver Broncos @ New York Giants - 2.25pm MDT /// 4.25pm EDT

lomaxgrUK

25 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I just listened to Von mic'd up on the Broncos website.

The respect he has in that locker room is insane. You can just tell how much he's matured.

If the athleticism is still even 80% of what it was, the mature, hungry version of Von is going to be something special this year.

Good news. I've always been amazed at Vons physical abilities. When he turns it on he's almost unstoppable. Ware seemed to bring out the best.

He's just never been a leader though. An incredibly talented goofball.

If he becomes a self inspired leader you're right. He could be really special.

5 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I just listened to Von mic'd up on the Broncos website.

The respect he has in that locker room is insane. You can just tell how much he's matured.

If the athleticism is still even 80% of what it was, the mature, hungry version of Von is going to be something special this year.

Somehow I missed the play live where he got chipped by the TE then ran THROUGH the tackle (Nate Solder I believe). Like, completely flattened the dude. 

Von at 80% of his physical peak is still one of the crazier athletes on the planet.

9 hours ago, AKRNA said:

Probably true.

That's something you see fairly often with the lightning fast guys though. TB needed another yard on the ball. Instead of 55yds it should've been 56.5. At that though he'd overthrow every WR/TE on the team not named Hamler.

Hamler is really fast!

I'd imagine by midseason they've got it down.

Hamler looks great. He’s not Tyreek, but he’s one of very few guys in the league who can give you anything close to that skill set. Undersized but a surprisingly technical football player who also happens to have 4.2 speed. It’s fun to think about the ways he and Jeudy can play off each other.

The challenge with Hamler will always be keeping him healthy.

Edited by BroncoBruin

On 9/18/2021 at 12:52 AM, BroncoBruin said:

Hamler looks great. He’s not Tyreek, but he’s one of very few guys in the league who can give you anything close to that skill set. Undersized but a surprisingly technical football player who also happens to have 4.2 speed. It’s fun to think about the ways he and Jeudy can play off each other.

And yet Jeudy is the one on IR.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:52 PM, BroncoBruin said:

See Hamler has looked great yet IMO but I do see that being partly on Shurmer