WEEK 1: UNDEFEATED Denver Broncos @ New York Giants - 2.25pm MDT /// 4.25pm EDT

16 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

You mean like after that last one where the checkdown was covered and Teddy got sacked? Super Bowl, All-Pro caliber stuff right there. 

You good bro? I’m feeling for you, lol. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

You mean like after that last one where the checkdown was covered and Teddy got sacked? Super Bowl, All-Pro caliber stuff right there. 

You mean when someone from our offensive line got absolutely scorched and provided no protection? Come on man... Your agenda is just silly looking for this game

• Like 2

Congratulations in advance on your win, guys. Teddy had a career day out there. The Giants played well for the first quarter and a half but after that it was, as Montee Ball would say, "a cakewalk." 😉 

Hope Jerry Jeudy is okay, and best of luck going forward.

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

Congratulations in advance on your win, guys. Teddy had a career day out there. The Giants played well for the first quarter and a half but after that it was, as Montee Ball would say, "a cakewalk." 😉 

Hope Jerry Jeudy is okay, and best of luck going forward.

Cheers mate, appreciate you being a good sport on us giving you a hard time. Hopefully Teddy can keep it up. Jones had some great moments today, still growing 

• Like 1

Well it’s always better to win than lose. Teddy was efficient as expected, we ran the ball well and the defense played splendidly.

Thad said, I don’t think we have a super bowl team, as some do. Or an all pro QB, as some do. I don’t think Vic is a great coach, as some do.

We beat a team coached by a Belichick assistant, with Daniel Jones at QB, Jason Garrett as OC and with their best player playing at (maybe) 50%. 

Again, nice to get a win, one that helps us get on a path where we can achieve the franchises’ now-stated goal of playing “meaningful football in November and December.” We got some good news that Jeudy’s injury wasn’t as bad as it initially appeared. 

I’m sure we can beat the Jags next week and the Jets the week after. A 3-0 start will be nice. One this team hasn’t had in long time. And, as I said, it will go a long way to assuring the team is playing meaningful football in November and December. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican