Saints Trivia Time

navysaintsfan

So, in the Sean Payton era...the New Orleans Saints have only ever had TWO walk-off, game winning TDs. Who scored the touchdowns? If you guess, you win a "like" from me xD You should all give me likes for coming up with a good trivia question, because I am a like-whore. NO GOOGLE!!!

*ONLY HINTS* One TD was a rushing TD and the other was a receiving TD. Both happened in OT.

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

He probably googled the answer.  

No sir. B|

They're both recent enough for me to actually remember. I didn't initially remember that Spillers TD was a reception though.

This Saints offensive lineman was ejected and fined $25k after forcibly removing an opponents helmet for an illegal hit on his quarterback.

Hint: He was on his rookie contract at the time.

Double Slowball Hint: After his playing career he became a country music musician.

Bonus point: Name the QB he was protecting!

41 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

This Saints offensive lineman was ejected and fined $25k after forcibly removing an opponents helmet for an illegal hit on his quarterback.

Hint: He was on his rookie contract at the time.

Double Slowball Hint: After his playing career he became a country music musician.

Bonus point: Name the QB he was protecting!

Kyle Turley ripping the helmet off a Jets defender and tossing it accross the field protecting Aaron Brooks.

In 1993 the Saints traded star pass rusher Pat Swilling to the Detroit Lions for a 1st and 4th round draft pick in the 93 draft. Who did the Saints select with those picks?

Bonus points: Who started in Swillings vacant OLB position that year and recorded a career best 13 sacks?

7 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

In 1993 the Saints traded star pass rusher Pat Swilling to the Detroit Lions for a 1st and 4th round draft pick in the 93 draft. Who did the Saints select with those picks?

Bonus points: Who started in Swillings vacant OLB position that year and recorded a career best 13 sacks?

I feel like I know it but I am not very sure. I know one of the two picks was Big Willie. But I don't know if it was with Detroit's pick. But for the sake of the answer being worthy of a trivia question, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say Big Willie Roaf.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

And the 4th?

You know the name, it was damn near a household name by the late 90s. Back then that was normal, but today that position has approximately zero household names.

LO NEAL! And for real, has there been a big name FB at all since Mike Alstott and Lorenzo Neal retired?

Archived