Patriots LB Dont'a Hightower Out for Season With Pectoral Injury

evilpimp972

On 31 other teams, if the defense was bad and it lost its best player, it would get worse.  It's a credit to Belichick and Patricia that I'm expecting the Patriots defense this year to continue getting better.  Without two of their top three corners, the Patriots dominated the Falcons.  Granted, they probably wouldn't have if they had played in Atlanta, but that's still very impressive. 

44 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

On 31 other teams, if the defense was bad and it lost its best player, it would get worse.  It's a credit to Belichick and Patricia that I'm expecting the Patriots defense this year to continue getting better.  Without two of their top three corners, the Patriots dominated the Falcons.  Granted, they probably wouldn't have if they had played in Atlanta, but that's still very impressive. 

Atlanta's home record is worse than it's away record, isn't it? Lol. Definitely didn't expect the success we had, but I think Playcalling had a lot to do with it. Jet sweep with Gabriel with no halfback on the 1yard line....jesus.

Archived