Week 1: Chicago Bears vs Los Angeles Rams

MDY10

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Anyone else feeling like a school girl rn? Got dammm that was fire. 

I became a die hard fan as the GSOT was dying out.. 2017-2018 felt amazing.. but I can honestly say that I’ve never felt like this about a Rams team. Something special is brewing 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

I became a die hard fan as the GSOT was dying out.. 2017-2018 felt amazing.. but I can honestly say that I’ve never felt like this about a Rams team. Something special is brewing 

About the same...damn these Linehan, Spagnuolo and Fisher era...we suffered a lot...

I was mad at Linehan wasting the talent of S JAx, Marc Bulger, Holt and Bruce. Spagnuolo, we still had a good team at the moment.

Spagnuolo era, very hard to watch the game...

Fisher era, pfff just wanted to punch him in the face everytime he spoke...

4 hours ago, Flounch said:

About the same...damn these Linehan, Spagnuolo and Fisher era...we suffered a lot...

I was mad at Linehan wasting the talent of S JAx, Marc Bulger, Holt and Bruce. Spagnuolo, we still had a good team at the moment.

Yeah it was brutal lol I remember the rams vs Jets playoff game in 04 being the last time seeing a playoff game and that happened to be the year I started to REALLY watch football. I always felt like I was the curse 😂 but as much as I loved Steven Jackson, I wish he was drafted to another team lol what a waste of a sure HOF career. 

6 hours ago, Flounch said:

Four pillars! God we had some rough years… Mcvay is just a Godsend, the dude is a great coach, year in and year out. I don’t know who has a bigger crush on him… my wife of me…. Lol

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The good ol mike furry, kevin Curtis and Shaun McDonald days baby. I was in so much pain when we drafted Donnie Avery over Djax. I was heart broken that day. 

Those days were a lot better than the Brandon Gibson, Danny Amendola, and Laurent Robinson days; the Austin Pettis, Tavon Austin, and Chris Givens days; or the Kenny Britt, Tavon Austin, and Brian Quick days lol. Curtis was a pretty good WR when healthy, and Furrey was a capable slot WR.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Those days were a lot better than the Brandon Gibson, Danny Amendola, and Laurent Robinson days; the Austin Pettis, Tavon Austin, and Chris Givens days; or the Kenny Britt, Tavon Austin, and Brian Quick days lol. Curtis was a pretty good WR when healthy, and Furrey was a capable slot WR.

*And Free Safety.

It's insane to me it was never talked about more, but he legit played both sides of the ball. Started at FS in 2005, signs with the Lions in 2006 as a WR and has 98 catches 1086 yards and 6 TD. He was second in the league in receptions that year and was a starting FS the year before. If that happened today it would be all over the internet.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Nah I’m just going back

back. Kenny Britt wasn’t that bad.. he became our first 1k WR after like 6 years when Holt left. Tavon showed flashes, specially that Colts game where he freaking erupted college starts… But yeah, spags to me was the hardest stretch ever as a fan. It was all Bad. Dude wanted white guys and church goers to be on the team. And tbh, I hated the Chris Long pick so much.. I wanted Matty Ice so bad. I don’t care what anyone says.. Chris Long was nothing else but a high end motor guy. Rarely made plays, all hustle and heart. Amazing guy!! But as the second over all pick! Game changing impact? Nah. 

20 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Nah I’m just going back

back. Kenny Britt wasn’t that bad.. he became our first 1k WR after like 6 years when Holt left. Tavon showed flashes, specially that Colts game where he freaking erupted college starts… But yeah, spags to me was the hardest stretch ever as a fan. It was all Bad. Dude wanted white guys and church goers to be on the team. And tbh, I hated the Chris Long pick so much.. I wanted Matty Ice so bad. I don’t care what anyone says.. Chris Long was nothing else but a high end motor guy. Rarely made plays, all hustle and heart. Amazing guy!! But as the second over all pick! Game changing impact? Nah. 

Long was good but not great. We could have done a lot worse lol. Look at Jason Smith. I still remember Pittsburgh was willing to trade us Roethlisberger for the #1 overall pick so they could draft Bradford.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Long was good but not great. We could have done a lot worse lol. Look at Jason Smith. I still remember Pittsburgh was willing to trade us Roethlisberger for the #1 overall pick so they could draft Bradford.

You know what’s insane that I feel like Bradford had more talent than Goff. Staff was just made out of glass. But the man had a low key cannon. His intermediate route throws were freaking lasers. Against Bal he had one of the best throws ever to Gibson.. Rolling to the right off the back and throws a dime to the back of the end zone. Goff from 16-18 was unreal. Simply hurts to see him never progress and only regress. Specially with a sick as coach like Mcvay. 

Not to mention when he actually had a good WR(Clayton) he was balling.. Shame dude got his knee sent to the shadow realms.. But idk, if it wasn’t for the bad times we wouldn’t appreciate these golden times. I feel much more confident in this years team! Much more than the 18 squad. I just feel like everything doesn’t have to perfect! And that puts a lil extra bump to this key. Hahaha jk. Jk. Good morning sexy dudes. Started hitting the gym again and ya boy feels good..

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

You know what’s insane that I feel like Bradford had more talent than Goff. Staff was just made out of glass. But the man had a low key cannon. His intermediate route throws were freaking lasers. Against Bal he had one of the best throws ever to Gibson.. Rolling to the right off the back and throws a dime to the back of the end zone. Goff from 16-18 was unreal. Simply hurts to see him never progress and only regress. Specially with a sick as coach like Mcvay. 

Not to mention when he actually had a good WR(Clayton) he was balling.. Shame dude got his knee sent to the shadow realms.. But idk, if it wasn’t for the bad times we wouldn’t appreciate these golden times. I feel much more confident in this years team! Much more than the 18 squad. I just feel like everything doesn’t have to perfect! And that puts a lil extra bump to this key. Hahaha jk. Jk. Good morning sexy dudes. Started hitting the gym again and ya boy feels good..

In terms of pure arm talent, yeah, I think so. But I'd take Goff's mental game and intangibles.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Sure.. But Bradford was crippled by bad management. But the dude was a baller. Still love him to this day! 

till-this-day-deontay-wilder.gif

He'd have been a solid starter had he stayed healthy and had decent or better circumstances. But I don't think he'd have been a great QB.