Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

1 minute ago, Norm said:

We'd be better with Winston right now without a doubt and he's not even good

I'm going to assume that this is an emotional response to a brutal loss because absolutely nobody is picking Winston over Rodgers regardless of how well Payton has him playing today. I understand not liking Aaron on a personal level but this is just insane.

• Like 1

Well, good thing is the NFC north is likely going winless today. Regardless of how ****ty our performance was today, all it is at the end of the day is a road loss against a team that was 12-4 last year. At this point, I'm glad it's a blowout because maybe it'll change some attitudes for next week.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

I'm going to assume that this is an emotional response to a brutal loss because absolutely nobody is picking Winston over Rodgers regardless of how well Payton has him playing today. I understand not liking Aaron on a personal level but this is just insane.

It's not. **** Rodgers and his ****. He wants to be treated like a princess and then he plays like this and it's hilarious. We waited too long, it's over. Nobody will play for him anymore. We'll win 9 games for no reason

• Like 2