Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

7 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I’m not the one trying to run the QB out of town again because our opening weekend got spoiled. I was as hard on Rodgers all off-season as anyone here and you can read my post history if you don’t believe that. The reality is this reaction from the fanbase each and every time the team melts down is pathetic and speaks to how good you’ve had it for the last decade. 

Here's the absolute nonsense thing about your argument:

Most folks here, seemingly, wanted Rogers traded when he was at his theoretical highest value coming off of a MVP season. Him having a bad game today and folks still believing we should trade him isn't emotional. It's consistent considering that's what people have been saying since the offseason (or even longer in some cases). 

Edited by Striker

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

that point was YEARS ago. Welcome to the conversation. Many of us have been having it for a long time now.

(hint: it's related to your user name)

If you sincerely believe it's all on Rodgers that's fine and I can understand why someone wants to feel that way but I just don't. People are jumping all over his bad second half but lets keep in mind he had two possessions in 30 minutes to start the game and was down 17 before he even had a chance to get going. That's just today, but 49ers games that got away from us were very similar in the sense that we both couldn't get off the field and couldn't STAY on the field when he finally did have it. i feel there's more going on there than just Aaron.

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

i feel there's more going on there than just Aaron.

This all started because a couple people kept going "omg how can they keep doing this to Aaron" even though he played like **** all day too

So yes, but some people just can't handle he's part of it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

If you sincerely believe it's all on Rodgers that's fine and I can understand why someone wants to feel that way but I just don't. People are jumping all over his bad second half but lets keep in mind he had two possessions in 30 minutes to start the game and was down 17 before he even had a chance to get going. That's just today, but 49ers games that got away from us were very similar in the sense that we both couldn't get off the field and couldn't STAY on the field when he finally did have it. i feel there's more going on there than just Aaron.

How did that happen?  

• Like 2