Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -   The Packers felt they could fix their defensive issues with a new chef in the kitchen, rather than adding new ingredients. Outside of De'Vondre Campbell instead of Christian Kirksey - this is the exact same starting defense. So far, same results.

This is certainly part of the problem. 

Just now, Norm said:

Real talk, how much of this do we need to blame on not playing at all with the starters really in the preseason?

I touched on this after the last preseason game that it would be something that would come up if this team came out flat to start the year. Well here we are.

4 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

How anyone could watch that first half and truly believe that it was the offenses fault that we had 2 possessions when the defense was giving up 5 and a half yards per play is beyond me but I'm going to just leave it at that and let whatever personal grudges ya'll have against Rodgers dictate this conversation as that's clearly what is you want to do lol. 

No doubt, the defense was pathetic, but so too was Rodgers and the offense.

Out coached and out played. Too cocky and nowhere near ready to play.

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Kept telling people AR would start cold like he has in previous years....Some tried to convince me he (Rodgers) had stated he was further ahead in camp than in previous years....Didn't see that today....LOL...

I thought we might see the offense look meh, but not that bad to go along with the defense being hilariously bad. I'm not sure we're not anywhere near this bad but it's still annoying