Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

22 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Look fwd to seeing whether any of the MVS hype is real.  He's the last hope for anything good coming of the Moore-MVS-EQ draft trifecta.

I had a fantasy draft on CBS Sportsline - 16 players per team and MVS wasn't anywhere on the board. 

I'm not saying he's going to be Calvin Ridley to Davante's Julio Jones, but I think a #2 WR on last year's #1 offense with some solid upside is a bit better than that. 

3 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

It's good to see Z practicing this week, especially doing padded practice today. Not expecting him out there for Week 1 but that should be about all he misses to start the year.

With the lack of depth at the position, and the heat, I think he'll be out there some. Don't want Gary and P.Smith out there on 90% of plays. 

3 hours ago, Norm said:

Hopefully we lose ever game for the next ten years ago we can build up our roster for when Brady starts his decline

It could fall apart for him quickly at some point, but if you ask me he just might go until he's 50.  Brady's longevity has me thinking that the Packers are going to ink Aaron for another three or four.  I really think when it comes down to it the Packers are not going to want to begin the post Aaron era just yet.  

• Like 1