Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

Just now, incognito_man said:

Those WRs are ALL open if Rodgers and them get timing down...

Every single one had 3-4 yards of separation minimum

I mean Buck and Aikman can literally see the entire field and every single comment today has been about how no one is open...

Rodgers has made some bad decisions today...but there isn't **** there for him either.

3 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

It was a bad decision.

Reality is the defence was playing so badly that Rodgers probably felt like he had to do something. Can't afford another punt from your own 10 when your defence can't stop anyone. Not sure I would call it stupidity. 

I’m talking about the first one. 

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nope.

Perhaps this is the kick in the teeth they need.
Put the drama and bull**** behind them.
**** the Last Dance crap.

I think we will be OK, assuming the players haven't fallen off a cliff skill wise.

Bad games happen. The whole team will have a kick up the backside. If its same again next week then that's another matter. 

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I know a lot went wrong in this game but definitely we are missing Bakh badly. Trickles down the line.

Yeah the o-line is probably the biggest issue with the offense today.  Losing Linsley and not having Bakh back yet really shows.  I'm surprised we're not better off with Kelly at RT and Turner at RG rather than Newman at RG.

Just now, packfanfb said:

I mean Buck and Aikman can literally see the entire field and every single comment today has been about how no one is open...

Rodgers has made some bad decisions today...but there isn't **** there for him either.

Lololol

• Like 2