Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

9 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

This is exactly how I feel as well. It's very easy to pin this on him because people hate him as a person and that's fine. His MVP play last year covered up a lot of issues with this team and whenever he has a bad day those problems are highlighted on a massive scale.

Not sure I 100% agree with this.

Its the worst I have seen us for a long time. I don't think Rodgers from 2020 would make much difference. Might be slightly less embarrassing.  

There were issues with the team last year but it was a good team (outside of Rodgers), Rodgers at MVP level nudged it from good to very good.

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

It’s blatantly obvious that the people who want Rodgers to be the cause for all this will stop at nothing to make him the cause of this each and every time the team melts down this way. Never mind the turds we have starting for us that’ll get every excuse in the book from those same people. It’s a Rodgers problem through and through. 

nerdtainment-sarah-atwood.gif

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

It’s blatantly obvious that the people who want Rodgers to be the cause for all this will stop at nothing to make him the cause of this each and every time the team melts down this way. Never mind the turds we have starting for us that’ll get every excuse in the book from those same people. It’s a Rodgers problem through and through. 

Would you get off your high horse? People dont hate Rodgers, they're simply pointing out his play has sucked - like any number of other players. Chill it dude with the commentary about people's hate.

• Like 1