Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

2 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

They had exactly as many possessions as the Saints, so get out ot here with this apologist bull****

hmm yes having the ball a fraction  of the amount of the time as the other team is absolutely the same thing I have been one upped.

Edited by Rodjahs12

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

hmm yes having the ball roughly  1/6 of the amount of the time as the other team is absolutely the same thing I have been one upped.

Look how easy it is to flip your apologist stance:

The defense was tired and had to eat super long drives because the offense couldn't string more than 5 plays together

There you go

• Like 4

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

Look how easy it is to flip your apologist stance:

The defense was tired and had to eat super long drives because the offense couldn't string more than 5 plays together

There you go

Yeah except the defense went first and was already useless before the offense had its first drive but go on.

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I don't care what you think about those two drives. If your defense can't give you more than 5 minutes with the ball in 30 MINUTES there is something wrong with them. The offense didn't do anything with the two chances they had but having two possessions in one half is a complete and utter joke and this argument is hilarious LOL

That's 12's excuse?   Jameis Winston needed less than 5 mins to get going.