Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -   The Packers felt they could fix their defensive issues with a new chef in the kitchen, rather than adding new ingredients. Outside of De'Vondre Campbell instead of Christian Kirksey - this is the exact same starting defense. So far, same results.

TBH this defense looks alot worse then last year....

Just now, incognito_man said:

because literally everyone else in the ENTIRE WORLD understands that (a) and (b) are equally bad:

(a) Defense gives up long drive

(b) Offense has short drive

Most teams have the benefit of a couple bad drives per half because they can trust the other side of the ball to get off the field and keep the game manageable. We seen how that went. I digress.

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

How anyone could watch that first half and truly believe that it was the offenses fault that we had 2 possessions when the defense was giving up 5 and a half yards per play is beyond me but I'm going to just leave it at that and let whatever personal grudges ya'll have against Rodgers dictate this conversation as that's clearly what is you want to do lol. 

Dude it's both. You are so close to getting there but I'll just give you the answer..... 

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

How anyone could watch that first half and truly believe that it was the offenses fault that we had 2 possessions when the defense was giving up 5 and a half yards per play is beyond me but I'm going to just leave it at that and let whatever personal grudges ya'll have against Rodgers dictate this conversation as that's clearly what is you want to do lol. 

We had 3 possessions, first of all

Second of all, I'll let you in on a little secret: when a drive by one team ends, a drive by the other team starts. If you wanna have more TOP, you need to avoid punting in 3 minutes. And yes, of course you also need to avoid giving up 10 minute TD drives, that goes without saying, but one thing does not excuse the other. You can give up a 10 minute TD drive, then score a 10 minute TD drive of your own and guess what? you don't lose the TOP battle