Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

This.  I'd be lying if I said I'm surprised by the results, but the way we got destroyed was embarrassing.

I was very surprised by the result.  I underestimated how much better their OL is than our DL.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

None.  With the exception of our IOL, most of our starters are 3+ year vets.

Well you're always wrong about literally everything so now I'm very concerned about it

• Like 3
Just now, Ragnarok said:

I was very surprised by the result.  I underestimated how much better their OL is than our DL.

Andrus Peat (13th overall), Erick McCoy (48th overall), Cesar Ruiz (24th overall), and Ryan Ramczyk (32nd overall).  Let's compare that to the Packers.  Kenny Clark (27th overall), Kingsley Keke (150th overall), Dean Lowry (137th overall), and TJ Slaton (173rd overall).  I rest my case.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Matt LaFleur: “I did a pretty bad job getting these guys ready to play.”

I always find it weird when coaches say this, like if they win would you say the opposite? I feel like Lafleur just got outcoached on Offense

I actually have felt this way for a while. I know the rule is you pretty much always defer, but I'm tired of our offense getting the ball every damn game with half the quarter gone and us being down by 3 or 7. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Andrus Peat (13th overall), Erick McCoy (48th overall), Cesar Ruiz (24th overall), and Ryan Ramczyk (32nd overall).  Let's compare that to the Packers.  Kenny Clark (27th overall), Kingsley Keke (150th overall), Dean Lowry (137th overall), and TJ Slaton (173rd overall).  I rest my case.

Wrong!

See!!! Always wrong

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

When did Savage ger hurt?  Did it look serious?

It had to be on the landing on the pick right? But he got up and ran after...?

I never heard for sure