Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

Keke has been living on hype since his rookie preseason and has progressed exactly zero at any noticeable level since then. Lancaster is somebody who shouldn't be playing unless you already have a guy or 2 on IR and everyone else is at best a projection. This line is bad. Bottom 5 in the league bad. Let's stop pretending otherwise. Clark is one guy.

• Like 2

Just now, incognito_man said:

let's try some maths:

2 is a pretty small number right?

But, in the set of numbers {-2, -1, 0, 2, 19} it is the 2nd largest number. Do you see what I'm getting at?

Yeah I understand how math works the reality is they're still all backups at best outside of Clark and Keke wouldn't be a 2 on any line wishing to be taken seriously but again, I don't want to distract from your Rodgers agenda after this game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Yeah I understand how math works the reality is they're still all backups at best outside of Clark and Keke wouldn't be a 2 on any line wishing to be taken seriously but again, I don't want to distract from your Rodgers agenda after this game.

do you understand? because you just said this:

"You're the guy trying to sell Keke as the #2 I'm just saying it out loud. These dudes suck."

which is the equivalent of saying: 

"You're the guy trying to sell the number two as the second highest number in that set..."

So, you'll understand why I'm not convinced you understand.

Just now, incognito_man said:

do you understand? because you just said this:

"You're the guy trying to sell Keke as the #2 I'm just saying it out loud. These dudes suck."

which is the equivalent of saying: 

"You're the guy trying to sell the number two as the second highest number in that set..."

So, you'll understand why I'm not convinced you understand.

Yeah I get where you're coming from he is by numbers the 2. That doesn't mean he has any business being the 2 and it isn't a problem in and of itself.

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Yeah I get where you're coming from he is by numbers the 2. That doesn't mean he has any business being the 2 and it isn't a problem in and of itself.

I think there's still some confusion. You said "let's stop pretending otherwise" in reference to the DL being bad, when literally no one was pretending otherwise.

20 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Keke has been living on hype since his rookie preseason and has progressed exactly zero at any noticeable level since then. Lancaster is somebody who shouldn't be playing unless you already have a guy or 2 on IR and everyone else is at best a projection. This line is bad. Bottom 5 in the league bad. Let's stop pretending otherwise. Clark is one guy.

I agree fully with you here. I wanted to see more Slaton. And less 2 IDL on obvious run downs. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I think there's still some confusion. You said "let's stop pretending otherwise" in reference to the DL being bad, when literally no one was pretending otherwise.

I think there's still a lot of hope that this line (at least before today) was going to be better this season. I didn't mean to single anybody out when I said what I said I'm merely stating that there is no reason to believe that this line won't continue being the massive problem it's been for years now.

22 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Yep..

he got cute by not playing the team in the preseason… Come on Arod has no off-season and team has chance to come into rhytam in preseason and he didn’t do that.

Playing in Jacksonville didn’t helped either…

Buffalo played their guys , how did they do? 

I hope some of you guys are drunk because otherwise it’s pathetic . They didn’t have it today, it happens. Enough with the whining and the sky is falling bull crap. 

The team will be fine. Today was just a terrible day from everyone.

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I think there's still a lot of hope that this line (at least before today) was going to be better this season. I didn't mean to single anybody out when I said what I said I'm merely stating that there is no reason to believe that this line won't continue being the massive problem it's been for years now.

Alright, well I agree. I've been consistently saying the DL oversight for 3 years now has cost us tremendously. I don't understand it. Especially last offseason when the pickings were RICH in free agency.

• Like 1