GDT 9/13/21 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Las Vegas Raiders

DreamKid

September 13th, 2021 8:15 PM(ET)

1280x720_20210801180719.jpg

e62ddb0e-28ad-4fac-87f6-66fc94e6e4d0.jpg

lg_out_ap-01.jpg

Game Notes

- Ravens have won their last 5 season openers, by a combined score of 217 - 26 across those 5 games. 10-3 all time in openers under John Harbaugh.

- Ravens' all time record against the Raiders is 9-3-0

- Raiders acquired two 2020 Ravens in FA. Yannick Ngakoue & Willie Snead. The best player on their current squad is also former Ravens' 6th Round Pick Darren Waller, whom the Ravens drafted using a pick received in trade for Rolando McClain(Former Raiders 1st Round Pick) and later converted to TE. 

- The game will be the first MNF contest of the year. Ravens are 9-4 all time on MNF. Raiders are 5-4 all time on MNF.

- Lamar Jackson holds the record for most rushing yards by QB on MNF with 124.

- This will be the first Regular Season Las Vegas Raiders' Home Game in Allegiant Stadium to allow fan attendance. The Ravens were also featured in the final game at Texas Stadium where they defeated the Cowboys 33 - 24. 

- Betting: Ravens are giving 4.5 to the Raiders and the money line is Ravens(-220) & Raiders(+175)*can very with different sites Odds Rundown.

• Like 2

pretty confident the D holds the Raiders to 10points max.
get the early lead, smother their running game and have them put the game into Carrs hands - secondary will feast.

not sure about the offense, too much uncertainty for my liking, i'll go 21-10 incl. a pick six.

most importantly, plz stop the bleeding, no more injuries.

• Like 2

I just want to see what the flow of our running game will look like with Dobbins and Hill out. Will Gus see 20+ touches or will they try to split it evenly between Gus and Williams? Or will Roman take the radical approach of actually throwing the ball more to compensate for the lack of diversity in our runningbacks? I could see some wrinkles having to be ironed out in the opener given the recent set of injuries + players just returning from injury, but I'm still expecting the Ravens to come out with a win. Maybe something like 24-14.