Who is this years James Robinson? Tony Jones or Tyson Williams????

Humble_Beast

On 9/15/2021 at 12:26 PM, CriminalMind said:

I am thinking Latavius might end up leading the BALT back field. They obviously made a concerted effort to get him the ball in the 2nd half. That can easily continue as he gets more comfortable in the offense

Definitely seems like Ty'Son is the 3rd option in the RZ/goal-line. I was hoping he would have gotten 1 of those 3 rushing TD's. 

I'm hoping he has a big game against the Lions, then I may consider flipping him for a WR as I have Henry, Barkley, Montgomery, and Javonte. Suppose that will depend on how Barkley looks as well.

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Would you have either Latavius or Jones Jr over Fournette?

Fournette
Latavius
TJJ 

In that order. Fournette has the clearest path to serious value in a great offense (9:0 ratio of pass:rush TDs obviously can't continue). Latavius is next as the reliable vet and preferred goal line back in a proficient rush offense. TJJ is entirely reliant on Kamara's health. I don't see a path you're starting him in a flex spot with Kamara healthy outside of really big leagues. While I do think he has huge boom potential with an injury, there is also a layer of uncertainty there as well. 

My personal "pure" handcuff ranks (guys who don't have flex value with the RB1 healthy): 

Mattison
TJJ
DamWilliams
Stevenson
DarWilliams
Dillon
McNichols
Collins
Hyde
Chuba
Devonta
McKinnon