Jump to content

Around the NFL: Week 1


Recommended Posts

Just now, WizardHawk said:

So if you’re Dallas and Baltimore called about Pollard, what’s your minimum return?

2nd rounder minimum with potential for a 1st depending on agreed upon playing time / carries 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, textaz03 said:

2nd rounder minimum with potential for a 1st depending on agreed upon playing time / carries 

For a RB? Not to be rude - but lolololololololololol

 

Pollard maybe worth a 4th at best. If we traded him it is more likely to be a 5th that could turn into a 4th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Damn. Knew he was going to get paid, but I wasn’t expecting nearly $30m year

Thats nuts. He would have never made it to a second contract here in Dallas. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For a RB? Not to be rude - but lolololololololololol

 

Pollard maybe worth a 4th at best. If we traded him it is more likely to be a 5th that could turn into a 4th.

He’s more valuable to us at this point with our lack of depth at the position. And we all know Ravens are eyeing a Super Bowl run. If they want him, go big

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

He’s more valuable to us at this point with our lack of depth at the position. And we all know Ravens are eyeing a Super Bowl run. If they want him, go big

The Ravens are always superbowl contenders because they dont do stupid things like waste 1st rounders on RBs. I am pretty sure theyve only drafted Jamaal Lewis in the first in their entire history. 

 

Only dumb teams over spend on RBs. Like us. 

Edited by Matts4313
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats nuts. He would have never made it to a second contract here in Dallas. 

Had he had the same level of production? I think he would have. Likely Lawrence isn't here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, D82 said:

Had he had the same level of production? I think he would have. Likely Lawrence isn't here. 

Not with the fact that we over paid Zeke and Tank. I dont think we could afford him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not with the fact that we over paid Zeke and Tank. I dont think we could afford him. 

I don't think we overpay Tank if Watt is here. I think they let Lawrence walk after that 2018 season instead of re-signing him heading into 2019.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, D82 said:

I don't think we overpay Tank if Watt is here. I think they let Lawrence walk after that 2018 season instead of re-signing him heading into 2019.

 

Agree to disagree. I dont see any scenario where we dont pay tank in lieu of a young dude. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...