God of War: Ragnarok (Nov 9th)

BobbyPhil1781

2 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I preordered the Deluxe Edition... this is the first time I have preordered a game in at least 5 years. So hyped. I'm STILL after 2 playthroughs trying to beat the damn final Valkyrie 😬

What's that version of the game come with that's extra?

EDIT: Nvm, I see it's only $10 more and comes with some cool stuff. Worth.

1 minute ago, Shockwave said:

No worries. Did you beat the final Valkyrie? 

I'm currently playing through the first God of War since it's free on the PS Collection. Ima have it beat by the time the new game launches. Game is awesome tho. Really enjoy the combat. It's tough but really fair and rewarding. When I get hit or take damage, it's almost always because I did something wrong.

The new game runs at up to 120 fps with stunning graphics (on next gen). Sounds amazing. Especially considering Gotham Knights just released and runs at 30 fps on next gen consoles 💀

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Think I finally for the first time in years lined up projects to not have to work when this hits ha.

Feels like every time a big release happens one of my clients calls out of the blue to ruin things.

Looking forward to just taking a week to play.

That's awesome man. I took next week off, not for this game but it's a bonus. I will be playing the 9th, gone at my parents the next day and a half but then finishing it likely over the weekend.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I started playing Valhalla a month ago. Going to let this get picked up on a used price...... That's what I'm telling myself at least...... I can do it..... Hopefully

I am trying to do the same.  I wish you luck, as I'm going to need it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I am trying to do the same.  I wish you luck, as I'm going to need it.

I am very sad we went months with nothing coming out that I wanted, and cod - Ragnarok and Pokemon all come out within 3 weeks of each other.

• Like 1