God of War: Ragnarok (Nov 9th)

BobbyPhil1781

54 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Same!!

Thanks for merging the topics. I even searched for the other one but just assumed I was wrong that it existed lol

It was further back than I thought

It finally gave me something to use my newfound mod powers here on haha

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 43M said:

You talking about Horizon?

No, I got my PS5 in the middle of Ghosts of Tsushima. The difference between that game, released when the PS5 wasn't even around, was very noticeable. I would like to think that these games, that are made and developed for PS5, would only make the experience that much better. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

No, I got my PS5 in the middle of Ghosts of Tsushima. The difference between that game, released when the PS5 wasn't even around, was very noticeable. I would like to think that these games, that are made and developed for PS5, would only make the experience that much better. 

Gotcha.     I know I saw several people saying that Horizon, while fun on the PS4, was on a different level on PS5, so I thought maybe you were talking about that.

I said from the beginning that Horizon and God of War coming out would be my cue to get a PS5.     Just a matter of finding one, now.... 

Biting Nails Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 43M said:

Gotcha.     I know I saw several people saying that Horizon, while fun on the PS4, was on a different level on PS5, so I thought maybe you were talking about that.

I said from the beginning that Horizon and God of War coming out would be my cue to get a PS5.     Just a matter of finding one, now.... 

Best method so far is the toggle trick on Best Buy (posted a video of what to do in the PS5 thread)

sign up for the invite programs too, they aren’t great but could get lucky there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 43M said:

I can link you to a Facebook razz group where this one guy has them often but the odds are 1/100 lol. Still, could get it for $8 if you're very, very, very lucky lol. Also have a guy that I followed on Twitter who gives up to date info when they're available if you want that info

Edit: Got mine from the Twitter dude after my 3rd attempt. Pretty reliable. Could've got a couple more also. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1