NFL Regular Season Overreactions

JAF-N72EX

On 9/15/2021 at 9:46 AM, MikeT14 said:

Fire Mayock now. Why wait?

Calling Ruggs the 3rd option is pretty generous of Mike. 

Waller, Edwards, Renfrow, and Drake are ahead of him right now, with Ingold and Zay Jones likely to get more targets for the time being. 

He's more like 7th, just inching out Foster Moreau in pecking order. 

14 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Calling Ruggs the 3rd option is pretty generous of Mike. 

Waller, Edwards, Renfrow, and Drake are ahead of him right now, with Ingold and Zay Jones likely to get more targets for the time being. 

He's more like 7th, just inching out Foster Moreau in pecking order. 

Your Ruggs slander is sad, lol. It has been 1 game so far this season, I think he's the #3 option being Waller/Renfrow.

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

It really isn’t. Poll people and it’s not close, Especially on defense. 

Like if I’m a QB and I can pick any of the 3 rosters I can start with raiders are coming last 

Easily. 

If you're making a composite AFC W team, I'm thinking only Jacobs makes it in from LV. Maxx is a great player, but are you really picking him over Bosa, Clark or Miller? Waller is great, but yeah...Kelce. Possibly Hayward but I always thought he was a bit overrated and you'd have the Denver corners anyway. No WRs from the Raiders would ever get in over Hill, Allen, Jeudy, Williams, Sutton.

I'd pick KC first, then Denver, then LAC, THEN the Raiders. If I were a QB. 

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Are we sure Saquon Barkley is a good RB? 

No. 

As with most high profile players, we were once told that Barely would be one of the greats, and like mindless drones, most bought it and will overlook every speck of evidence that may indicate otherwise for as long as possible. 

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

Easily. 

If you're making a composite AFC W team, I'm thinking only Jacobs makes it in from LV. Maxx is a great player, but are you really picking him over Bosa, Clark or Miller? Waller is great, but yeah...Kelce. Possibly Hayward but I always thought he was a bit overrated and you'd have the Denver corners anyway. No WRs from the Raiders would ever get in over Hill, Allen, Jeudy, Williams, Sutton.

I'd pick KC first, then Denver, then LAC, THEN the Raiders. If I were a QB. 

QB- Cheifs

RB- Chargers

TE- Cheifs

WR- Broncos

OL- Chargers

DL- Broncos

LB- Cheifs

CB- Broncos

S- Broncos

Coaching- Cheifs

ST- Cheifs

Edited by AkronsWitness