TNF Week 8: Miami (4-2) @ Baltimore (3-4)

cddolphin

Winner?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2017 at 12:25 AM

Baltimore is favored by -3. This game features the lowest O/U of the week at 37.5 points.

These teams last met in week 13 of 2016. Miami was coming off of a 6-game win streak before Baltimore thumped the Dolphins 38 - 6, which is the biggest loss thus far of Gase's tenure in Miami.

Matt Moore will be starting at QB in place of Jay Cutler (ribs).

Discuss.

4 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Should be an exhilarating game...

Dolphins will win because they will be able to run the ball, while the Ravens wont be able to do anything on offense.

Will they? Last week they averages 2.something yards per carry. Ajayi is killing my fantasy, lol.

6 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Dolphins will win because they will be able to run the ball, while the Ravens wont be able to do anything on offense.

Miami
Out: QB Jay Culter, LG Anthony Steen
Questionable: WR DeVante Parker, DE Andre Branch, DT Jordan Phillips, LT Laremy Tunsil

Baltimore
Out: RB Terrance West, TE Maxx Williams
Doubtful: LB Tim Williams, WR Michael Campanaro, WR Chris Matthews
Questionable: WR Jeremy Maclin, WR Breshad Perriman, WR Mike Wallace, S Tony Jefferson, LB Anthony Levine, LB Patrick Onwausor, OL Matt Skura, CB Jimmy Smith, LB Terrell Suggs, TE Benjamin Watson, S Eric Weddle

Ravens are hurting bad. They have like 4 healthy offensive skill players.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Will they? Last week they averages 2.something yards per carry. Ajayi is killing my fantasy, lol.

With an almost 100% healthy defense, the Ravens were run over by the Vikings. It can happen.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Ravens currently allowing 145.3 rush yards per game (32nd in NFL) at a clip of 4.4 YPC (23rd).

Dolphins currently rushing for 81.7 yards per game (29th in NFL) at a clip of 3.3YPC (31st-T).

What's the opposite of the immovable object / unstoppable force question?

1 minute ago, M.10.E said:

Cmon man, done.

That's not technically the opposite. "Easily movable object / pathetic amount of force"?

I think Miami takes this one. I just don't think the Ravens will be able to "keep up" (lol).

Dolphins win 19 - 9.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Ravens currently allowing 145.3 rush yards per game (32nd in NFL) at a clip of 4.4 YPC (23rd).

Dolphins currently rushing for 81.7 yards per game (29th in NFL) at a clip of 3.3YPC (31st-T).

What's the opposite of the immovable object / unstoppable force question?

Water meets invisibility 

35 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I was so hoping for a Jay Cutler vs Joe Flacco game.

Would've at least be good for the LOLs.

I could see this being Flacco's last game as a starter if it gets bad.

Unless Flacco snaps his own neck, he could throw 8 INT's and it wouldn't be his last game as a starter. 

Archived