Gallup out 3-5 weeks

D82

I was happy with what we saw with Wilson against TB.   Still there is a huge trickle down effect.   I might be wrong but our WR screen was effective when Gallup was involved.  IT didn't work so well when Lamb was blocking for Coop...  I also thought early Gallup was huge in helping us move the chains, while Coop and to a lessor degree Lamb got the "big" plays. This goes to teams focusing on Coop, Lamb.  Hopefully Wilson will continue to make plays. 

5 hours ago, quiller said:

I was happy with what we saw with Wilson against TB.   Still there is a huge trickle down effect.   I might be wrong but our WR screen was effective when Gallup was involved.  IT didn't work so well when Lamb was blocking for Coop...  I also thought early Gallup was huge in helping us move the chains, while Coop and to a lessor degree Lamb got the "big" plays. This goes to teams focusing on Coop, Lamb.  Hopefully Wilson will continue to make plays. 

Yeah, I like Wilson...I think where we'll miss Gallup most is making those "clutch"/tough catches. Seems like he just has a knack for making those sideline toe-tapping grabs.