La’el Collins Suspended 5 games

textaz03

1 minute ago, textaz03 said:

this just makes hurt even more! Pure stupidity if he failed to show for testing

If that's the case then you're right it's pure stupidity.  I'm reminded of then 49ers HC ripping into Vernon Davis and declaring that he couldn't win with guys like him. Same applies here.  I don't care how talented the guy is.  If you get suspended for missing an appointment you have no regard for your team.

Strange timing. Also is 5 games the new 4?

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

Delete or lock mine up

why oh why can’t Cowboys players stay off the illicit drugs!!!! Seems like every freaking year now we have high contributing players suspended for drugs!!! WTF!!

Are you lumping steriods with narcotics? Because Collins is the first probowl caliber player I remember getting suspended for illicit drugs in a while. David Irving and Gregory for weed, but neither one of them were what I would call "high contributing players". 

I don't know how old everyone is, but this reminds me of a twilight zone episode where a Nazi U-boat commander was doomed to die and then he awakes to die all over again, time and time again. A permanent cycle. Seems like every season is the same. an inescapable fate. 

I am thinking we were all Nazis in our other life or something.