La’el Collins Suspended 5 games

textaz03

Greetings from El Salvador. its been a while since i posted on this site.  With Steele playing solid at RT and the offense putting alot of point on the board, does kicking collins back to LG sound like a good idea? i remember when he played LG for us. He was a monster and playing along side tyron smith would make that side of the line a sure strength. just food for thought. i'm interested in everyone's feedback.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shadow walker said:

Greetings from El Salvador. its been a while since i posted on this site.  With Steele playing solid at RT and the offense putting alot of point on the board, does kicking collins back to LG sound like a good idea? i remember when he played LG for us. He was a monster and playing along side tyron smith would make that side of the line a sure strength. just food for thought. i'm interested in everyone's feedback.

Good to see you my dude, how the hell have you been? 

As for your question, I think there are a few people leaning that direction in terms of what we need to do. I guess it would kind of depend on Smith injury. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Good to see you my dude, how the hell have you been? 

As for your question, I think there are a few people leaning that direction in terms of what we need to do. I guess it would kind of depend on Smith injury. 

hey man. i've been well. i enlisted in the US NAVY back in 2010 (family business lol 4th generation). i just was in Naples Italy the past 3 years and now I'm stationed in el Salvador.  Nice to see the heavy hitters from the past are still contributing to this site and its awesome to see how much this site overall has grown. I tell a lot of my friends that are football fans to come join this site because there are alot of knowledgeable fans for all teams.

with regards to the topic at hand hopefully the teams keeps steele at RT and allows collins to play LG

3 hours ago, shadow walker said:

hey man. i've been well. i enlisted in the US NAVY back in 2010 (family business lol 4th generation). i just was in Naples Italy the past 3 years and now I'm stationed in el Salvador.  Nice to see the heavy hitters from the past are still contributing to this site and its awesome to see how much this site overall has grown. I tell a lot of my friends that are football fans to come join this site because there are alot of knowledgeable fans for all teams.

with regards to the topic at hand hopefully the teams keeps steele at RT and allows collins to play LG

Yoooo good to see ya Shadow!! 

it’s not a bad idea at all. Connor Williams is not bad there, on a lot of teams he would be their best guard. But his constant penalties are killing us! I’d like to see more McGovern there too and maybe roll with that. 

All in all, this is a good problem to have. Means we have some very solid depth on the Oline