Who Killed You This Week?

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Mike Evans and Courtland Sutton combining for 5 points.

Also, I think its time to get off the CEH hype train. The dude is a JAG.

Im in 4 leagues and lost in all 4 of them lol Great start.

Id still be patient with him its his backfield and they were going up against a pretty good Browns defense but the RZ work scares me a bit not going to lie Its Kelce, Hill and Mahomes then CEH when it comes to the RZ opportunities

23 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Id still be patient with him its his backfield and they were going up against a pretty good Browns defense but the RZ work scares me a bit not going to lie Its Kelce, Hill and Mahomes then CEH when it comes to the RZ opportunities

yeah, they dont even seem too concerned with getting him involved in the pass game either--which is where I thought he could be a PPR machine at least. 

13 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

yeah, they dont even seem too concerned with getting him involved in the pass game either--which is where I thought he could be a PPR machine at least. 

I noticed that too Mahomes didnt even really look his way when he ran a route, Maybe hes still banged up a bit with his ankle and purposefully gave him an easier workload ie no RZ work and not looking his way on passing downs.

Fantasy counting flips as "passes" for passing TD's and Mahomes using those so damn much.  Mahomes was legitimately the only non-kicker, non-DST to perform at or above projection this past week against me... and my opponent had Denver's defense and Jason Sanders, both of which went off.