Who Killed You This Week?

EaglesPeteC

51 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

My whole team not named Hurts, A.Gibson or Sony Michel.

Dear Stefon Diggs, Amari Cooper and Allen Robinson, please show up this week.

Hey its my story. 

Gonna add Noah Fant, & D Hopkins to the list as well. 

TBH, I never really had a chance as the opposing team got 33 points from their defense and defensive player (Arizona + Myles Garrett; the were projected to have 10 points combined)

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 1

Just now, animaltested said:

Hey its my story. 

Gonna add Noah Fant, & D Hopkins to the list as well. 

TBH, I never really had a chance as the opposing team got 33 points from their defense and defensive player (Arizona + Myles Garrett; the were projected to have 10 points combined)

Here I was very proud of the WRs that got in the draft this year.

side note, I traded Cooper Kupp for Darrell Henderson and Calloway after week 1. I really hate myself.

50 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Here I was very proud of the WRs that got in the draft this year.

side note, I traded Cooper Kupp for Darrell Henderson and Calloway after week 1. I really hate myself.

Yeah me too; this is a dynasty/keeper league, but I went into the year with Hopkins - Diggs - AROBIII - Aiyuk as my WR. Figured those dudes would carry my team. NOPE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Kelce for the first time in a long time

I survived him this week... was playing against him in both my leagues with money on the line and won, despite two of my RB's (Dalvin and Swift) not doing a damn thing in one league and my 3 WR's (Davante, Ceedee, and Lockett) doing squadoosh in the other.

On 10/3/2021 at 11:35 PM, NYRaider said:

Cordalle Patterson bum arse, I'm going to be 1-3 with my 3 losses coming against the highest scoring team in the league that week while being #3 in points scored, lol.

Thats where fantasy is so frustrating, a team in one of my leagues is 4-0 and has a total of 407 points scored against him IN PPR so through 4 weeks youre telling me hes gone up against the lowest scoring team who has averaged like 102 points a week IN PPR THATS RIDICULOUS LOL

On 10/3/2021 at 5:01 PM, beekay414 said:

Swift

Man I was so disappointed by Swift last week. I think his groin injury is bothering him more then they're saying it is. Jamal Williams is getting more touches and Swift's real value in a PPR league is receptions. But for whatever reason the Lions/Goff decided to completely ignore Swift/TJ last week and let Goff play hero ball. 

21 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Thats where fantasy is so frustrating, a team in one of my leagues is 4-0 and has a total of 407 points scored against him IN PPR so through 4 weeks youre telling me hes gone up against the lowest scoring team who has averaged like 102 points a week IN PPR THATS RIDICULOUS LOL

Just the luck of the draw, lol. Through the first 4 weeks I've scored 585 points and my opponents have scored like 602, lol. While the guy who's currently 4-0 has scored 558 and his opponents have scored 475.