Week 1 v Jax - the Tyrod Taylor era begins!

ET80

Whatcha gonna do?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Watching the game?

• Yeah
    • Nah
    • None of the above

Hey, this is not what I signed up for!  Hahaha.  Good game Texans fans.  I was buying into all of ET80's propaganda that the Texans were going to be a complete dumpster fire this year, but you came out and had a darn good game.  We obviously have a long ways to go, but I knew that coming in.  It was a garage sale here last year, and we're starting from the ground up.  I'm still excited about our future, and by the looks of things, you guys should be too.  Your team has some decent players, and I really like that you brought in Lovie Smith as your DC, and to a somewhat lesser extent, Romeo Crenell for the OC.  I shutter to think what today would have looked like if we were going up against this Houston team with Deshaun Watson under center.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the year.  See you again before the season is over.  Take care.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hey, this is not what I signed up for!  Hahaha.  Good game Texans fans.  I was buying into all of ET80's propaganda that the Texans were going to be a complete dumpster fire this year, but you came out and had a darn good game.  We obviously have a long ways to go, but I knew that coming in.  It was a garage sale here last year, and we're starting from the ground up.  I'm still excited about our future, and by the looks of things, you guys should be too.  Your team has some decent players, and I really like that you brought in Lovie Smith as your DC, and to a somewhat lesser extent, Romeo Crenell for the OC.  I shutter to think what today would have looked like if we were going up against this Houston team with Deshaun Watson under center.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the year.  See you again before the season is over.  Take care.

Who are you and what have you done with @Uncle Buck???  I joke.... Very classy! I think most of us are just glad we won't be the first 0-17 team in NFL history (nor will the Jags IMHO).  TL will be fine once he gets used to NFL speed and Lovie's defense was specifically designed to take advantage of TL's rookie-ness.  Here's to a good season with little to no serious injuries!

P.S. I used to live in Arlington (near JU) 20 years ago.  had my Texans' flag broken off 2X by what I will assume are Jags' fans and that was before we even had really played a game... lol

• Like 1