2021-22 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

Is Jeff just indicating that Tyre will suit or that he'll actually play as he put it?

Guess if he does play it'll be interesting to see if it's as a returning starter or if he simply replaces Ben Cleveland in the rotation they were doing with Powers.

I'm assuming Jeff means he'll likely be on the active roster.  Given that the Ravens don't allow the media to comment on who's running with the first team in practice, I doubt he'd jeopardise his relationship with the Ravens by revealing that Phillips would be starting

• 2 weeks later...

Odd to cut our best pass blocking RB after a game where we sucked at picking up the safety blitz over and over.

Lord knows Ty'son can't be trusted in those situations. 

Given Le'veon very kind words, I wonder if the Ravens indicated they might resign him later in the season. 

Edited by AngusMcFife

We should talk about the fact that hardly any impact players on either side of the ball has really been able to string consistent practices all year, and it's shown greatly.

Lamar has missed a ton due to COVID/being sick/being injured. Hollywood has missed a ton, Bateman has missed a ton, defensive guys are all hurt. Every time we think we're getting healthy, more guys miss practice and the result is what you see on the field.